Please Welcome Our New Sponsor - SCRoG Co.

Jacob Redmond

Please join us in welcoming our new sponsor SCRoG Co. to our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

420 Magazine exists so that you can fully appreciate the cannabis plant and interact with thousands of like-minded individuals around the world, sharing and gaining knowledge with us in our endeavor to end prohibition. We would not be able to continue operating this complicated website without the valued support of sponsors such as SCRoG Co. and we ask that you also help our mission by supporting the sponsors who make this possible.

Introduction

Do you want to maximize the yields of your plants? SCRoG Co. has developed a turnkey product to enhance your yields using the "Screen of Green" growing method. By training your plant to branch out and utilize more horizontal space you can direct the growth and maximize the flowering tops. Using SCRoG Co.'s easy-to-install screen will compliment the growth of your plant while you don't have to worry about all the do-it-yourself building that is normally required for a Screen of Green setup.

SCRoG Co. has designed their products to suit the needs of different types of grower. For the indoor, yield-focused grower there is the screen that fits soil bags and hydro buckets. For the outdoor grower, they have the larger SCRoG unit to help with the height of the plant as well as the branches. A unique space-saving option for those with higher plant counts, SCRoG Co. also sells the double plant model which can successfully train two plants using one perfectly sized screen.

Available Products

Contact Information

SCRoG Co.
info@scrogco.com

Thank you SCRoG Co. for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!​

I would like to know more on your products and how their use increases the yield. I have a very small area that I have just bag seeds growing with a bunch of 23w cfl's bulbs. I germinated the seeds with the paper towel method and threw them in 3 gal pots with organic soil. To my surprise, I have 1 pots growing 3 plants, 1 growing 2 and the last growing 1. I don't know what strain they are, or their gender. I'm guessing your product will help, and since I'm on a fixed income, before I invest on some good strains, I want to know my options. Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi,

I am sorry that I did not respond to your request on the shipping, I must missed.

We currently ship to USA by postal office, Standard 17-20 days delivery time Air & Ground = $ 23. Express 11-13 days = $ 34.

Once again sorry for the delay. Please do not hesitate to contact me. simon@scrogco.com

Best regards
Simon

Welcome Scrogco. That really looks like an interesting product. I always wondered how a commercial SCROG net would look.
Best wishes and good luck with your business here!
Regards.

SCROG Kit AKA Screen of Green Kit. It maximize yield from a single plant by training the plant into horizontal profile making most efficient use of the light sources, and Re-directing the main source of auxins tricking the plant to produce multiple tops.

SCROG is similar to low stress training, only easier to use and require no experiences. Topping, bending, pinching or crimping training method can easily overstress and stunt the plant, resulting slow growth even turn into hermaphrodite. Cutting or any open wound from conventional training can easily infected by fungus resulting worst disaster.

SCRoGCo has eliminated all disadvantage of the conventional scrog system making it easier to construct and use. Design to fit individual pot, allowing grower to have easy control when flashing, fertilizing, pest control, watering even relocating. Screen height is easily adjustable allowing all strains.

The most Productive, Efficient, Convenient and Stealthiest method to cultivate indoor and outdoor, you are almost guarantee to double your harvest every time.

The only setback is that it will require extra 1 – 2 weeks for veg-time, but the end result of your harvest will be much greater.

It seems like you have set up for 3 – 3 gallons pot with varies/ & multiple plants in all of them. I would recommend you using a 5 gallons pot with only one plant, because the screen is adjustable with the clearance of 5 cm – 80 cm. you can wait till it start to show sex than SCROG.

Sorry for the late reply, I hope this have help.

Best Regards.

Back
Top Bottom