Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: real smokers check this- no posers

Post Thanks / Like
    how do u check how many post per day u have?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THC vampire
    how do u check how many post per day u have?

back to the mission, simple take big fucking hits of good fucking dank bud, if u dont think ur high, then something is wrong

Post Thanks / Like
    I've Been Smoking for about 2 Years, Now Considering i have a Brother whos into some Shit, if you know what i mean, we always ahve a blunt being past around or if not smoking one one is being rolled, IM not a Poser stoner I Dont Get High anymore I smoke so much i get to a state where im not High, and i aint sober, im just chillin.
    "Man, If that bitch dont get here soon.....Im gonna have to wait some more" - Cheech
    "Calm Down Little Nigga I aint Trying to Provoke You, This Alittle Something you can Ride and Smoke too" - Xzibit
    "What You Go to Weed College Danm Nigga" -Thurgood

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Well, I probably haven't smoked for as long as everyone else here, but I'll try to help you out. A few months back I had a problem similar to yours. I always had to smoke at least a dub to feel anything. All I did was quit smoking for about a month, and when I started up again, I cut back. If you smoke every day like I used to, then start smoking every other day, and gradually move it to once a week. I've been doing that for about 2 months now, and all I need to get nice and baked is a dime.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    quit for a while and get a bong and rip that shit like no tomorrow
    "I live in Omaha fucking Nebraska and I can get bud anywhere"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronic Sight
    I've Been Smoking for about 2 Years, Now Considering i have a Brother whos into some Shit, if you know what i mean, we always ahve a blunt being past around or if not smoking one one is being rolled, IM not a Poser stoner I Dont Get High anymore I smoke so much i get to a state where im not High, and i aint sober, im just chillin.
    ok... first... this thread is really old, second, why would you want that man?
    I love being high...

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we got the question answered now...lets let this thread die

Post Thanks / Like
    Lets not
    this is an electronic recording device
    just another way of making some noise, but it wont do for me in the longview because of the machine and its disintegration

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol...ok
    "I live in Omaha fucking Nebraska and I can get bud anywhere"

Post Thanks / Like
    dont spend so much money on weed man, I been smokin a good 2 years, i can get high off a few bowls of shwag

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    quit for a week smoke again enjoy~

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol i dunno yo ive been smokin for like 5 yrs and i still get blazed after my first bong pack...i dunno wut to tell ya...i guess u jus dont got the right shit...all i can tell ya iz...get a new glass bong and make sure its got a ice catcher cuz that shit works nice...and to keep the bong clean buy a screen if it dont got one already...and dont get a fake screen get a real nice one...like brass or metal or sum shit...and then pack a fat ass pack and u can use alcohol instead of water and that will work better...then see whut happens...if this dont work then sumtin wrong wit chu...or u needa jus go to a whole new dealer...

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFromDanK
    lol i dunno yo ive been smokin for like 5 yrs and i still get blazed after my first bong pack...i dunno wut to tell ya...i guess u jus dont got the right shit...all i can tell ya iz...get a new glass bong and make sure its got a ice catcher cuz that shit works nice...and to keep the bong clean buy a screen if it dont got one already...and dont get a fake screen get a real nice one...like brass or metal or sum shit...and then pack a fat ass pack and u can use alcohol instead of water and that will work better...then see whut happens...if this dont work then sumtin wrong wit chu...or u needa jus go to a whole new dealer...
    Alcohol is THC soutible (sp)it takes out THC and keeps it in the alcohol like fat does so you wont get as high by smoking with it

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok if you can burp on command, take a hit and swollow it liek a burp and then hold it as long as possible and liek 4 of those are like morphine man.. they fuck you up bad

and if you grind your bud up you get more surface area thus more green. it works, i know that when i first started grinding my shit up i was getting higher but now like you im starting to build a tolarence so im gunna stop fior like 2 weeks and then do it again and get totaly fucked
    He used to say soul shine,
    It's better than sunshine,
    It's better than moonshine,
    Damn sure better than rain.
    Hey now people don't mind,
    We all get this way sometimes,
    Got to let your soul shine,
    Shine 'till the break of day.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adirondackchron
    ok if you can burp on command, take a hit and swollow it liek a burp and then hold it as long as possible and liek 4 of those are like morphine man.. they fuck you up bad

and if you grind your bud up you get more surface area thus more green. it works, i know that when i first started grinding my shit up i was getting higher but now like you im starting to build a tolarence so im gunna stop fior like 2 weeks and then do it again and get totaly fucked

Swallowing the smoke also has a tendency to give stomach aches and/or feelings of nausea-- this I discovered after trying to accomodate huge bukket tokes past lung capacity (this bukket was made out of a 2 litre bottle, whereas mine accomodates my lungs nicely).

There are people who acquire a high tolerance for weed and it never changes, even if they go off of the green for awhile. I've got a friend who quit for 3 months and when she started again there was no difference. She smokes it like ciggies and only after everyone else is entirely incapacitated does she actually sit back and go "oh ya, I'm baked".

Get a bukket, no smoke wasted with huge, efficient tokes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast