Chemical generation

plattynum26

Was hoping to hear that somebody on hear has used this feed (chemical generation) it consists of:
COCO A and B. (used in veg and bloom)
RHIZO. (root stim)
BLOOD VESSEL. (powder form. speeds the change so that the plant starts producing flowers faster when you flip).
FLOWER BOMB. (This has had amazing reviews so much so that it's mostly all they sell in the hydro shop near me).
PK VENOM. (This and the KG were the first products that were made from this brand that give monster yields alone)
Last of all KG. (THIS IS THE DOGS. As this you can use the last 2 week of flower to really solidify them nugs up hence losing less weight when dry. Also adding an extra 30% on to your yield. Also this can be used at the end of veg when you get your plant to the hight you want. Add this KG at 2ml per litre and the plant will not go through the stretch stage so your in turn always in control of your plants hight.)

So far I'm using the coco A and B and the rhizo. Adding to my water. Also I use the rhizo at 1m per litre and foliar feed just before lights off. They 2 week from seed been typed already at 5th node and they like little trees already solid trunk and really sturdy arms. The rhizo says it will make really fat fan leaves and plenty of new shoots and it's not wrong hears some pics.
8005a042782695b35a666600df0be8e3.jpg
683a27d55586c0a58d0cf3d27d1b665a.jpg
da099ade9b7076c16cf75440c2b3e46a.jpg
971d82195a2381fd3fd27044b3236397.jpg
b086c1e7c035824d521c577c6b95d006.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420[/QUOTE]
That was ment to say topped not typed my bad stupid predictive. Cheers for any advice given I really looking forward to the result of this as the growth is rapid to what I have witnessed before. Hope to hear some good feed back from someone else who has used this. And hear they got a monster crop.

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420

Man, those babies are looking great. I would love more detailed info about this line, but there isnt much online. What makes bud vessel work, and specifically the active ingredients in KG. Most flower hardeners have been put on the do not use list in my area, so im trying to figure out a substitute. Keep updating this thread man, anxious to see your results!

Back
Top Bottom