Indoor with UV light - First grow ever

jamoo

420 Member
Hey there, this is my first real grow ever. It's been an experiment and learning experience so it's far from good but what do you guys think? I've been using organic nutrients and started with an UV led light a few weeks ago, getting 4 more soon. 10 weeks old. How many weeks left do you reckon?

Strain is Norden Seeds Pink Bubble.

wid1.png

It's really short since I didn't have enough light at the start and I've tried out a lot of different lights and settings etc.

wid2.png

Re: Indoor with UV light (First grow ever)

Looks to me like you could use a lot more light if those have been in flower for 10 weeks I would be shocked to not see the hairs more developed.

Not flower for 10 weeks but yes they have been getting raelly low light. Right now it's good enough but I'm getting more of those UV leds cause they work great.

How many weeks into flower are you? Most strains will run 8-10 weeks depending but you'll need to look at maturity of hairs and how much amber is in the trichomes.

I'm going to say that you look to be about the equivalent of 3- 4 weeks in flower. That would make sense if you've vegged for 6 weeks and got plants that size as your LED lights don't seem to be that strong otherwise we wouldn't be able to look at them sideways like this without a special lens. Are you taking photos through something or are we looking directly at your lit LED light?

Then again, your strain may have something to do with why they are so small/short; they do have nice ground coverage.

Well at first it was like below 30w then 50w after a few weeks now im waiting for new setup so I can get closer to 100. It's a small closet, pictures taken with DSLR camera default lens. It's a fast flowering short-ish genetic but I went 12-12 too soon so I'd say it's been flowering properly for 3-6 weeks. Hard to say, as I said. It's my first plant :/ Thanks for all the answers so far, will update with better pictures soon :)

Here's a few more pics. I will update with nutrients and make my first post more detailed with light info etc. :)

(The brighter picture is a bit older but it shows the entire thing so)
wid3.png

Grow is going good, forgot to mention I also stunted it by defoliation/stress a few times earlier on but it's starting to look real good now imho. Will update with new pictures tommorow!

Back
Top Bottom