Who has the best White Widow?

KuShOnDecK

Looking to get some white widow but not sure what breeder to get it from.. Ive heard people say some are better than others but not quite sure who has the best.

Any info is greatly appreciated:tokin:

I can't tell you who has the best strain of White widow but there a lot of good 1's out there...
I like Female Seeds, White Widow (fem)....
Hope it helps you

female seeds? is that the breeder? are there any others that you know of that are really good? can you tell me anything about seedsman seeds white widow?

I can't tell you who has the best strain of White widow but there a lot of good 1's out there...
I like Female Seeds, White Widow (fem)....
Hope it helps you

I actually checked female seeds out and they have great prices... but the only thing that deterred me from going with them is that in the description they mention that it is a low yielder... maybe I should sacrifice yield for quality??

Does anyone know anything about Green House Seeds WW??

They claim to have the "original" White Widow... but i've heard not so good things about it

I have had very good luck with seedsman seed and have grown the WW fen's they were fine 4 to 4.2 on a 5, I do not remember the weight but WW that I know of are not the heavy producers are these were about average in yield
br

Does anyone know anything about Green House Seeds WW??

They claim to have the "original" White Widow... but i've heard not so good things about it

I grow Green House Seeds Fem WW. It's one of the best imo. Maybe i got lucky. My yields on average with the strain is about 1/2oz for every 12" of plant grown. The high/potency is up there with the best of 'em

100_00762.JPG

White Widow is a good strain but def not my favorite. Ive only grown it from one seed company.

Im curious... what is your favorite strain? I like all the feedback.. im trying to get only the best strains for my next grows..

BEST SATIVA?

BEST INDICA?

thanks..

I have had very good luck with seedsman seed and have grown the WW fen's they were fine 4 to 4.2 on a 5, I do not remember the weight but WW that I know of are not the heavy producers are these were about average in yield
br

cool... thanks for the input:thumb: I have 2 WW seeds from seedsman seeds that my bro shot me..

I grow Green House Seeds Fem WW. It's one of the best imo. Maybe i got lucky. My yields on average with the strain is about 1/2oz for every 12" of plant grown. The high/potency is up there with the best of 'em

100_00762.JPG

wow is that a green house WW plant?? LOOKS DANK AS SHIT!! I might go with GH.

OK so I saw your thread and HAD to jump in. I've grown out many WW, and hands down the best is Mr.Nice's Black Widow. This is the original White Widow, long story short, Shantibaba and Arjan of Green House split and Shantibaba took the original with him. So if you want the original and best, go with the Mr.Nice Black Widow. For legal reasons the name was changed to Black Widow. I've used in in my breeding projects and will never (unless I don't have a choice) use others. I know most seed banks are out of it, so if you can search and find it DOOO!!! If your adamant about getting it ASAP then go with Greenhouse, it kicks a*s, just not Shantibaba. :)

OK so I saw your thread and HAD to jump in. I've grown out many WW, and hands down the best is Mr.Nice's Black Widow. This is the original White Widow, long story short, Shantibaba and Arjan of Green House split and Shantibaba took the original with him. So if you want the original and best, go with the Mr.Nice Black Widow. For legal reasons the name was changed to Black Widow. I've used in in my breeding projects and will never (unless I don't have a choice) use others. I know most seed banks are out of it, so if you can search and find it DOOO!!! If your adamant about getting it ASAP then go with Greenhouse, it kicks a*s, just not Shantibaba. :)

awesome!! thanks for the advice... mr nice's black widow just made my list:tokin:

So Shantibaba is the founder of Mr nice seeds? I notice that alot of people like mr nice strains..

Look em up, their site is the ish. Its got the whole story and even has a seed locator to help you find their genetics. I was just on it and saw that Seedsman (click the name) has it in stock. Then to top it off, its in a pack of 18 :yahoo: You never find that, and for the price :yahoo: again :rofl: On the real, most banks sell packets of 10 for that same price.

Ill have to throw in my top 3....Blueberry,Super Lemon Haze and Godbud. I expect my Rainbow Kush will be at or near the top of the list....dont even bother looking for RK...its not available...ANYWHERE.......

Look em up, their site is the ish. Its got the whole story and even has a seed locator to help you find their genetics. I was just on it and saw that Seedsman (click the name) has it in stock. Then to top it off, its in a pack of 18 :yahoo: You never find that, and for the price :yahoo: again :rofl: On the real, most banks sell packets of 10 for that same price.

Yea man I was just on attitude and most of the mr nice strains are out of stock lol thats crazy!! I want that purple wreck too:thumb:

Yea seedsman is selling the 18 pack for 91 dollars which isnt bad at all... but is that a good site to buy from?? Ive always used attitude... Rhino seeds once(but never again because they took almost 2 months to arrive and jipped me out of my free seed).

Ill have to throw in my top 3....Blueberry,Super Lemon Haze and Godbud. I expect my Rainbow Kush will be at or near the top of the list....dont even bother looking for RK...its not available...ANYWHERE.......

lol on the RK.. God bud!! I've heard of that strain but cant find it anywhere. Grabbed my attention when I seen it in a high times mag a few years back...

I kinda wanna try the hybrid "Grape God" .. Its God bud crossed with Grape ape I believe.. have you tried that??

I noticed that the super lemon haze always makes everyones top 5..
Are you referring to the Green House Seeds SLH??

lol on the RK.. God bud!! I've heard of that strain but cant find it anywhere. Grabbed my attention when I seen it in a high times mag a few years back...

I kinda wanna try the hybrid "Grape God" .. Its God bud crossed with Grape ape I believe.. have you tried that??

I noticed that the super lemon haze always makes everyones top 5..
Are you referring to the Green House Seeds SLH??

never heard of the GrapeGod but I dont doubt you...the crosses are only limited by imagination...if they are stable.
yes Green House SLH.

Yea I think I need to add that SLH to my list aswell..

here is a link to the Grapegod if your curious.. its actually grapefruit crossed with godbud sorry..

ATTITUDE SEEDBANK Cannabis Seeds | Buy Marijuana seeds UK

Back
Top Bottom