Seedlings in soil & coco under 600-1000w Nanolux DE

BreakertripR

First grow and could use all the help I can get. Is ph my biggest worry?
420-magazine-mobile918771168.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1978840036.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1635185156.jpg
420-magazine-mobile359055925.jpg

Sent from my SM-T280 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

re: Seedlings in soil & coco under 600-1000w Nanolux DE

Looks good.

Ph in soil 6,2 - 6,8.
Most soil buffers if ph is out of range but I still ph all my water.

How far is your light away ?
Seems a bit stretchy so I would top it.

Have you mixed the soil with coco? Straight coco is way better for future.

Dont top them. Just bend them alot. Plants will recover quickly and allow them to get bushy fast.

For more detailed info id suggest following a few journals and see how others with successful grows are doing things. Theres lots of different ways to grow. Just keep it simple and dont mess about too kuch when you are learning or how will you know what you are doing right and wrong.

I have several journals in my signature. Mostly coco and hydro. My current journal is the easyfeed grow. Have a flick through and ask any questions there if you like.

Plants look fantastic! What are they?

Agreed with Cultivator. Why does anybody mix coco with soil? If your looking to "lighten" soil, there are so many other inert things to use. Coco has some quirks that I don't think would benefit a soil mixture. It's great because it's easily flushed/reset to optimum range daily when run straight.

As for what you have.. I think I would treat it like soil. Water to "good runoff" in wet/dry cycles. Feed lightly every week or so.

If you have any coco left (and the time)... drill holes in the bottom of a solo cup. Fill it with coco and chase a good wash with 300 ppm veg mix). Plant seed. Baby for two weeks. Run a good hydro mix through it daily until it can handle multiple times a day. You'll be surprised.

I am using 3/4 soil/1/4 coco mixed myself and my light is set on 600 at 3' away. Should I bump it up to 1000?

Plants look fantastic! What are they?

Agreed with Cultivator. Why does anybody mix coco with soil? If your looking to "lighten" soil, there are so many other inert things to use. Coco has some quirks that I don't think would benefit a soil mixture. It's great because it's easily flushed/reset to optimum range daily when run straight.

As for what you have.. I think I would treat it like soil. Water to "good runoff" in wet/dry cycles. Feed lightly every week or so.

If you have any coco left (and the time)... drill holes in the bottom of a solo cup. Fill it with coco and chase a good wash with 300 ppm veg mix). Plant seed. Baby for two weeks. Run a good hydro mix through it daily until it can handle multiple times a day. You'll be surprised.
Strawberry kush and pineapple haze female seeds
Have you mixed the soil with coco? Straight coco is way better for future.

Dont top them. Just bend them alot. Plants will recover quickly and allow them to get bushy fast.

For more detailed info id suggest following a few journals and see how others with successful grows are doing things. Theres lots of different ways to grow. Just keep it simple and dont mess about too kuch when you are learning or how will you know what you are doing right and wrong.

I have several journals in my signature. Mostly coco and hydro. My current journal is the easyfeed grow. Have a flick through and ask any questions there if you like.

They might be a bit "leggy". You could always lower the light to 24" or so. Same effect as cranking up that knob to 1k. It's what I would do to save that 400w while they are still small. You'lol have plenty of time to run that light at its full potential soon. That being said, cranking her up is an option as well. How they looking?

They look good ... should I top I felt it's to early?

You can top them. I would go 3 or 4 nodes from the bottom. You could top them lower but it will slow you down. Top them at the closest full node you have from the top. If you want to clone them, grab it 2 from the top. I'm not a "FIM" person. I've never had it work for me, but that's an option too. Pic?

I wouldnt bother topping. Juat bend the plant from the 3rd node up. Bend it right over. Bend side branches also avove their growth node. Just bend and let it grow and bend again as it recovers. Plant will respond much faster and give better resukts than topping.

Dont need 1000w on that plant. 600w is enough. Just lower light a little.

I wouldnt bother topping. Juat bend the plant from the 3rd node up. Bend it right over. Bend side branches also avove their growth node. Just bend and let it grow and bend again as it recovers. Plant will respond much faster and give better resukts than topping.

When you say bent them over do you mean bend without breaking/creasing the stem or do you go ahead and let it break?

Sent from my SM-G530T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Doesn't slow the plant growth the way cutting it does. Great for loose scrogs,

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Can I ask why the 3rd node

Back
Top Bottom