Rust spot on deformed leaf

BlueSkye

So I have 3 auto OG Kush seedlings. One has some rust spots on a leaf that was formed deformed. Actually the plant has been kinda wierd it's whole life. It sprouted with one coyleden leaf and has been slow to grow and out of sinc with the other two. My medium is 1/2 FFOF 1/2 Happy Farm. Water pH is 6.5 and run off is 6.3. I'm using RO water with bonicare calmag plus. Rh and temp of growroom is fine. I'm using led lighting. I can't figure out what would cause the rust spots. It's only on this one plant and this one leaf so far. Thanks for the input.
420-magazine-mobile556071400.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Idk myself but give it time as so many people post on 420mag its hard to keep up.

Try doing a search for deficiencies on here and see what comes up.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

I have tried to research it but it's above my pay grade. I'm hoping it has something to with deformed leaf. It should have enough cal and mag and pH seems good. I'll do more research, it just seems odd to have a deficiency so young in the plants life. It's 2 weeks from seed. I'll watch it and try to figure it out

I wouldn't worry about it since it's one leaf. You might of splashed water on it or something. Which I do see a bubble on a leaf now. That can burn them if not done at the right time. Suppose to mist.

Your little rust spot is nothing to worry about (yet). My own plants have a White Powery Mold infestation that I've been fighting for a month and I've found that the droplets of H2O2 I spray on the plants cause a LOT of those rust spots.

I can't see to spray in the dark and so I spray in the light, and the light (on the droplets) seem to be the cause.

That's a ph imbalance that was caused briefly during the growth stage of that leaf, the ph imbalance was caused specifically by the plant and how it progressed, if it grew deformed, it has weird genetics that will cause random shit to happen, like a ph imbalance that burned the leaf for a day.

So I have 3 auto OG Kush seedlings. One has some rust spots on a leaf that was formed deformed. Actually the plant has been kinda wierd it's whole life. It sprouted with one coyleden leaf and has been slow to grow and out of sinc with the other two. My medium is 1/2 FFOF 1/2 Happy Farm. Water pH is 6.5 and run off is 6.3. I'm using RO water with bonicare calmag plus. Rh and temp of growroom is fine. I'm using led lighting. I can't figure out what would cause the rust spots. It's only on this one plant and this one leaf so far. Thanks for the input.
420-magazine-mobile556071400.jpg

How much cal mag are you mixing?

Pure. Potent. Vapor

That's a ph imbalance that was caused briefly during the growth stage of that leaf, the ph imbalance was caused specifically by the plant and how it progressed, if it grew deformed, it has weird genetics that will cause random shit to happen, like a ph imbalance that burned the leaf for a day.
Do you think it's worth even keeping the plant. I figured the genetics were bad

Do you think it's worth even keeping the plant. I figured the genetics were bad

With how she looks at the moment, I would let her grow out, she seems to have gotten on track, just don't be suprised if your new growth starts in 3's instead of 2s.

She seems to have worked through what ever happened. New growth looks good. She is still a little behind the others but hopefully will catch up. With her being an auto I hope this all hasn't effected yield to much. I'll post picks this evening. Just FYI to everyone, these are nirvana auto genetics. They haven't been to good to me so far.

420-magazine-mobile554629053.jpg
So here she is today. (Around 1 month old) She worked through what ever happened and hasn't shown any type of deficiency since those odd rusty spots. It must of been something wierd with the plant. She is still half the size of the other girls but I'll keep her around anyway. Ive decided it might be best to just let her grow untrained.I'll update this with her final yield after harvest. Any guess??

Back
Top Bottom