How much taller do you think she will get?

red420

I am growing a Himalaya Blue Diesel Auto. She is 47 days from seed and she showed her first hair at 29 days. I am growing in Roots Organics soil and using their 5 ml Master Pack for my nutrients and Mykos. The plant is now 25+ inches tall and takes up most of the floor space. Basically the walls of the tent are starting to hold up some of the stems. The tent is 27"X27"X63" and I have a 300W Mars-Hydro LED and 6" inline filtration. She is in a 5 gal. fabric pot. The temps range from low 70's when light is off and high 70's when light is on. Humidity ranges from low 20% when fan is on and high in the mid 40's to mid 50's when the light is on and can go up in the 70% range when the light and fan are off. The fan runs on an on/off cycle of 1 hr on/2.5 hrs off and repeats. I just purchased a right angle adapter for my light and will gain 3 more inches of height but then I will have to figure out what to do with the filter if I want to raise the light any further. So how much taller do you think she will get. Below are some pictures from today. Also below is a link to my journal. Let me know what you all think. Thanks.
:Namaste:

1st Grow - All New Equipment - 300W Mars-Hydro & 27"x27"x63" Tent

IMAG107710.jpg

View image in gallery
IMAG107611.jpg

View image in gallery
IMAG10749.jpg

View image in gallery
IMAG107511.jpg

View image in gallery
IMAG10787.jpg

View image in gallery