What are these and are they ok?

Irishbudz

Hi guys , I'm at day 70 with this girl, one of three. Looking for some help. Recently noticed these ball like things? This is my first grow and I'm learning as I go. Any ideas.? Also how are the buds coming on?
420-magazine-mobile1435053681.jpg
420-magazine-mobile957750134.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1932342587.jpg
420-magazine-mobile16886499.jpg
420-magazine-mobile97294239.jpg

Looks like swollen calyx's. The pistils are clearly evident (the orange hair). I know it looks like a seed. I had a similar issue with my auto Amnesia Haze. A little seed actually popped out. I do, however, believe that they were not viable seeds - there was no male in sight to have pollenated the calyx.

Beautiful looking plant :high-five:

The Amnesia Haze from Cropkingseeds. Since she was an auto, I don't know exactly when flowering started but from the first pistil I can see (around 30 days), she flowered for about 40 days. I did myself a dis-service by harvesting too early. She went a total of 70 days which is short for an auto sativa.

I have a Sour Jack photo that's been flowering for 12 weeks and still not ready.

Focus on the trichomes beginning to turn amber for when you should start considering harvest. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom