Question About 2nd Run Cocoa Treatments

juggaGROWrX86

So I have gone through the cocoa, broke it all back up after my last harvest and got it all fluffy and seperated again, had some chunky perlite that I had bought and threw that in with it (1/4 gallon per 3 gallon pot of cocoa mixed it) Sand on the bottom of the cloth pot, up the sides and on top of the cocoa as per usual. This is something Ive grown accustom to doing and seems to keep me clean of all pests so far my past 2 grows. I used this cocoa for my previous Amnesia Haze Autoflower grow and basically pulled as much of the root remainder that I could and made up my cloth pots. My question is, I use synthetics mostly but also use Great White in conjunction with AN Big Bud, Bud Candy and Overdrive, usually flushing with flawless finish then water the last two-three weeks. Is the coco pot good to go or should I flush it one more time with my 30% h202 or maybe some boiling water? I just want to start with a clean slate and then maybe charge it up with some calmag before putting anything in it. Thanks ahead of time

So I have gone through the cocoa, broke it all back up after my last harvest and got it all fluffy and seperated again, had some chunky perlite that I had bought and threw that in with it (1/4 gallon per 3 gallon pot of cocoa mixed it) Sand on the bottom of the cloth pot, up the sides and on top of the cocoa as per usual. This is something Ive grown accustom to doing and seems to keep me clean of all pests so far my past 2 grows. I used this cocoa for my previous Amnesia Haze Autoflower grow and basically pulled as much of the root remainder that I could and made up my cloth pots. My question is, I use synthetics mostly but also use Great White in conjunction with AN Big Bud, Bud Candy and Overdrive, usually flushing with flawless finish then water the last two-three weeks. Is the coco pot good to go or should I flush it one more time with my 30% h202 or maybe some boiling water? I just want to start with a clean slate and then maybe charge it up with some calmag before putting anything in it. Thanks ahead of time

PreppedCocoaCoirPot - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Back
Top Bottom