Orange Skunk Grow Journal

Squirrel05420

I just picked up this orange skunk clone from one of the local dispensaries in my city I'm transplanting it into a one gallon pot with cocoa mix soil of choice

20230625_144243.jpg

20230625_144237.jpg

Love to have you stick around and the clone I paid $42 before taxes

I’d love to :)

Fucking hell, big Pharma has hit a GOLDMINE! Basically zero dollars to strike it. Not that I mind. That moneys goes back into the economy creating jobs and the tax helps the people.

I literally gave one away yesterday!

I’d love to :)

Fucking hell, big Pharma has hit a GOLDMINE! Basically zero dollars to strike it. Not that I mind. That moneys goes back into the economy creating jobs and the tax helps the people.

I literally gave one away yesterday!
Right that's the the provincial government for you
Good price I paid $60 for my clone in Massachusetts. after taxes.
Damn

We all hate taxes but got to have them somebody has to pay for the give aways.
I don’t mind paying tax. Being a tax paid nurse, and seeing how for the most part our taxes are well spent. I’m grateful to them.

We can’t buy clones here, not legally.

I don’t mind paying tax. Being a tax paid nurse, and seeing how for the most part our taxes are well spent. I’m grateful to them.

We can’t buy clones here, not legally.
We all get something out of taxes. As for the clones if you had them legal I sure you would pay the tax.

We all get something out of taxes.
Totally agree. I was a single parent on a pension from when my son was 1 to 8 years. I am forever grateful to my government for not only financially supporting me, but for giving me the opportunity to study through the tax paid dollar.
As for the clones if you had them legal I sure you would pay the tax.
No easier money for the tax purse than clones. But to be honest I probably wouldn’t. I much prefer seeds and clone them myself.

My advice not that you asked lol.

I would stake that plant.

Two reasons:-

1. It will promote straight growth
2. It will reinforce the stem if you want to train her

IMG_7959.jpeg

All of my seed grown plants get staked. Not to suggest it’s the way, it’s just a way lol.

My advice not that you asked lol.

I would stake that plant.

Two reasons:-

1. It will promote straight growth
2. It will reinforce the stem if you want to train her

IMG_7959.jpeg

All of my seed grown plants get staked. Not to suggest it’s the way, it’s just a way lol.
Actually what I have done

Back
Top Bottom