Drooping leaves need help

Dameon865

420-magazine-mobile1504349309.jpg

Some of those leaves look like they're showing the classic "hooking" symptom of nitrate toxicity.

Could you please look for the post at the top of this forum, "How to Ask for Grow Help" and answer the questions there? I'd be especially curious to know what you're using for soil and fertilizer.

In which case flush with water pH 6.5 unless you use slow release ferts in the soil.
In that case gently unpot and wash all soil off the roots and repot into suitable soil.

Could also just be getting rootbound ,in which case repot into larger container.

Going through something similar with one of my plants. I have to agree with scientific, they do look exactly like larger leaf versions of my leaves. In my case it was because I added a PK supplement too early in flower and increased my PPM way too much( which makes no sense) Also, your soil doesn't look familiar? It looks suspiciously like there is very little drainage. That being the case, if you do have nitrogen toxicity, it will make it increasingly difficult to get rid of the excess with poor drainage. What type of soil are you using? If it is anything slow-release, you will continue to have issues. As of today, I am in my second week of straight water flush, just like PlantWrestler says.

Over watering. Root hairs are rotting and not able to absorb nutrients soon. If you continue, you'll start seeing deficiencies. Only water when the bucket is light. Start using microbes to heal your roots.

If it was too much of any salt based nutrient, the leaves would be burning on the tips. Calcium deficiency would be twisting leaves and paling of spaces in between the veins. Magnesium would be purpling of stock first then to under the leaf veins. Too much light would miniaturization of leaves, paling or bleaching of leaves and leaves coward away from the light. Over watered for sure.

Back
Top Bottom