What is this strain and what's going on with the leaves?

WhiteDragon

Hello! I'm into week 6 of flower, maybe not a true 6 though, of 2 plants. One is a reveg and the other is from seed and manifolded. Flipped to 12/12 six weeks ago. Grown in ff strawberry fields soil. Fed molasses and a very diluted concoction of ff nutes when the pot is light a couple times a week. They sit under 2- 300w and 1- 450w led lights on a 12/12. Temp is usually ~ 72 and humidity is about ~45.
I would like to know more about these ladies. What's up with the purple colored leaves?

420-magazine-mobile1672396529.jpg

420-magazine-mobile492385771.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1984321541.jpg

Despite the light feeding, it looks like tip burn (nute burn) to me. As such, I'd suggest giving them just pH'd H2O for a bit and then reducing the nute concentration.

Do you have a pH meter and PPM meter? If so, do you have readings? (And if not, why not? ;))

I'm guessing that (pretty) purple color is genetic.

Despite the imperfections, they still look good!

Despite the light feeding, it looks like tip burn (nute burn) to me. As such, I'd suggest giving them just pH'd H2O for a bit and then reducing the nute concentration.

Do you have a pH meter and PPM meter? If so, do you have readings? (And if not, why not? ;))

I'm guessing that (pretty) purple color is genetic.

Despite the imperfections, they still look good!
I have a pH meter but not a ppm meter. I kinda figured the ladies got burned by the nutes. I follow the ff feeding schedule but instead of 1 gallon, I mix it in with 5 gallons of water. I'll cut it back some more.

I also had a small mite scare during week 2 of flower. Used a product,mighty wash. Then the following morning the girls got an upside down shower of cold water. The leaves looked harsh after the mite product.

Ppm meter will be here Wednesday. Do you believe this strain to be blueberry? The first grow did have a slightly fruity or as my friend said vanilla ice cream taste. It all started with a bag seed...
I started another seed in early May. It lived in the tent until it got warm enough to live out it's days outside at a friends. This plant is now 8 feet tall and 4 feet wide. I won't have any photos for a few days. Maybe this information can help determine what strain it is.

My second blueberry is finishing up. Couple weeks left.These are autos tho. This girl is quite a bit larger then my last girl. Growing techniques are improving :)

IMG_231235.JPG
I dont see any purple on her has it all turned color or just another pheno ?

. Fron Africa

Just entered week 9ish. When is it supposed to swell.got a ppm meter. Water from tap is 125ppm. With added ff nutes I'm right at the ppm levels from fox farms recommendations. I'm weary of starting the flush. Opinions
420-magazine-mobile1774148682.jpg

420-magazine-mobile126267267.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1015200864.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1124351401.jpg

Lights out I get crazy humidity above 60%. I run AC on dry and pull about 3 gallons of warer out a night. Lights on I have perfect conditions. 40 rh and 74°f. I picked a few larfies on the manifold and found seeds. Cool but odd. No real signs of pollination. The trichomes are cloudy with some Amber on top. The middle of the plant is glassy and some cloudy with no Amber. There is some major fading on the fan leafs but not crispy dead anywhere yet.
And tons of purple everywhere!

Should I start flushing? Is it not going to swell? So lost on what todo? Second attempt ever growing. Super newbie who is very anxious.

Back
Top Bottom