New grower need a lil' help

Red Devil1990

i just brought my plant inside to start 12/12 cycle but im using a halogen bulb but would i be better to use a cfl bulb .....trying to do on da cheap aswel sense its my first grow...any help would b great

Re: new grower need a lil help

Thanks for the reply ....would I have to use alot more CFLs bulbs or would one be enough ....???

About 4/5 feet and it's a week into flower 12/12 cycle
Let's see some pics

Do u have the option to purchase other lights. CFL. May not be enough for a plant like that

Hps nay be better if u already have a balast for yer halogen

I do but I don't want to buy more if it's not gunna work...it grew dat size here in Ireland with our shit weather so dats pretty good ha and need it to bud now cause weather is getting worse here now .... will put pics up later

I do but I don't want to buy more if it's not gunna work...it grew dat size here in Ireland with our shit weather so dats pretty good ha and need it to bud now cause weather is getting worse here now .... will put pics up later
Maybe a T5 light with 2700 or 3000k lights
HPS would be good, even a cheap 300w LED

I'm trying to put up pics but it saying I don't have permission wtf
Start a message and the 0 with the carrot ^ click it...then u can upload any u want

Start a message and the 0 with the carrot ^ click it...then u can upload any u want
Dats wat I have being doing den clicking on gallery button nd wen click on pic den on send it starts to process then cuts of saying you do not have permission to do this action

Dats wat I have being doing den clicking on gallery button nd wen click on pic den on send it starts to process then cuts of saying you do not have permission to do this action
Maybe yer connection, should work fine , mine just did

Idk man it not my internet anyways 30/40 up and down ...wat ya think anyways definitely need more light ya

Back
Top Bottom