Temps and light distance

IgrowinDC

My temperature in my grow tent is 81 degrees
And humidity is 34%

Is that ok?

How far away should my light be from the plants? 300w Mars Hydro 2 Auto plants

LED Grower

Wow they are seedlings. If you have a well ventilated tent do the hand test and you should be good, if not do the had test and then a couple more inches make sure a fan is blowing between the plants and the light. Any pics?

420-magazine-mobile554810955.jpg
here's my NYC deasiel seedlings 2foot from the plants

A bagseed I've been carrying around for quite a while.
420-magazine-mobile1110659988.jpg

NYC desiel lol she's a stunted girl, hopefully will get a big bud out of it
420-magazine-mobile1127004837.jpg

Here's a cheese auto
420-magazine-mobile1280049795.jpg

And a stunted express lol it's a tiny tree
420-magazine-mobile356446960.jpg

A bagseed I've been carrying around for quite a while.
420-magazine-mobile1110659988.jpg

NYC desiel lol she's a stunted girl, hopefully will get a big bud out of it
420-magazine-mobile1127004837.jpg

Here's a cheese auto
420-magazine-mobile1280049795.jpg

And a stunted . express lol it's a tiny tree
420-magazine-mobile356446960.jpg

That bag seed looking good and I bet that cheese auto is a stinky one lol don't mean to sound dumb but stunted growth that you did or stunted as in never bounced back from a transplant or a deficiency

Yes mostly they stunted from transplanting to many times.. Photos are better at taking stress than autos. But both will stunt if stressed enough. The cheese auto made it thru the. And stunted as stop growing and start flowering.
420-magazine-mobile1932137560.jpg

Yes mostly they stunted from transplanting to many times.. Photos are better at taking stress than autos. But both will stunt if stressed enough. The cheese auto made it thru the. And stunted as stop growing and start flowering.
420-magazine-mobile1932137560.jpg

Yea when I did my research on autos it said start out with the pot you would finish in because autos hate transplants. I'm surprised the bites did make them bounce back a bit better what bytes did you use

Started off with GH but switched to fox farm nutes

Oh ok i have fox farm trio as well
also if you haven't already can you start a journal for the stunted ones I just want to see how big the buds get and how much it will weight wet and dry my theory is because it didn't get tall the buds will be fat and weight a lot , maybe maybe not, if thats too much to ask just make sure you take pics when you finish I like to learn from others as well as myself hopefully one day I'll be the best grower ever lol that's the weed talking

Oh ok i have fox farm trio as well
also if you haven't already can you start a journal for the stunted ones I just want to see how big the buds get and how much it will weight wet and dry my theory is because it didn't get tall the buds will be fat and weight a lot , maybe maybe not, if thats too much to ask just make sure you take pics when you finish I like to learn from others as well as myself hopefully one day I'll be the best grower ever lol that's the weed talking
Sure will man, I've got a grow journal if y'all want check it out

Back
Top Bottom