Yellow & Browning Leaves

Cap3550

On my 2nd grow. 8 weeks in. Amnesia Haze. Using 400W bulb. 20 hours on, 4 hours off. Organic soil along with fox farm fertilizer. Didn't have this issue with my first grow but having it now. Leaving are yellowing, then to brown and then drying up. Flowering is still happening. What is the issue? Should I be too concerned at this point?

I've done some research and I've heard everything from PH being off to certain nutrient deficiencies.

Any thoughts would be appreciated?

IMG_86926.jpg

re: Yellow & Browning Leaves

At this point it doesn't seem to be anything to worry about I don't see it on any of the other leaves in the picture and from the picture it's hard to tell what it is and the reason you may have not had this issue to start with is some plants eat differently than others and when using soil is never mixed equally

Thanks....there are other leaves I was just trying to get a close-up so people could see what it looked like. It definitely doesn't seem to be causing any issues with the flowers which is a good thing. And they smell great.

There are a few common and natural ways that the leaves come off in stages depending on where you are in flowering when you're leaving the first stage of flour and entering the second stage of flowering the plant drops leaves in order to let more light into the bud sites so it can make them more compact and potent also at the end of the second stage of flowering you will start to lose almost all your leaves this is not specific with all strains but the majority of them can be managed this way

I agree with imghigh that it's not too much to worry about at this point. Those brown spots might be a minor calcium/magnesium deficiency. Are you growing in RO water or very soft water? If so, you might want to supplement Ca/Mg for your next grow.

There also might be a little bit of nitrogen deficiency there (yellowing). Yellowing of lower leaves is common during flowering, but less common if the nutes are right.

Again, not to worry, but next grow you might want a little more N at the end and to add some Ca and Mg.

Nice looking flowers and frost! :)

Back
Top Bottom