Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boston Firefighter Resigns After Drug Raid

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Boston Firefighter Resigns After Drug Raid

I wonder what is more harmful : This man going to prison and losing his entire way of life or the herb he was growing???? I wish him the best of luck and hopefully he can get a garden going to pay his fines if he is found guilty....
    In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity -

Hunter S. Thompson

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG! This is the #%*$@#*%#@???!!! O.K., I'm better now. What a crock of poop ! This guy not only has a family to be concerned about, HE PUT's his LIFE on the line on a daily basis, FOR WHAT ? FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S SAFETY AND LIVES !!! tHIS GUY GOES TO WORK TO GO INTO PEOPLE'S BURNING BUILDINGS AND SAVE THEIR ASSES !!! What or who in the WORLD has the right to say he cannot unwind or medicate chronic pain ( go TRAIN with those boys and girls, not to mention the stress factor in a real sitution) or anxiety or whatever.
    O.K. The 131 plants, How many were gonna turn male, what stage were they in, the fathernlaw or whatever was taken, so there is at least 2 patients, now, if he had a GREEN THUMB and an extra room and his 4 buddies that had the same situations did NOT, then it would be just a small co-op.
    That is legal in lot of states right now.
    SO,,, he get's crucified for having ,,,SOME FUCKIN' WEEDS IN HIS HOUSE !!!
    Please pardon my pottymouth but, COME ON !! George Washington would've approved and maybe REQUIRED that kind of behavour.
    BUT WE DO NOT HAVE THE SAME CALIBER OF LEADERS, THAT FOUNDED THIS COUNTRY, TODAY.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speshuldusty View Post
    131 plants is a little more than a good guy's growing. This was a drug dealer who got greedy for money. He didn't pay his taxes on that extreme profit, and therefore I can't really say he didn't deserve it.

Now, if he donate dmoney like crazy and had a case for his crime scene I would be more supportive, but people in the higher ranks of marijuana tend to lose site of the communion and togetherness the drug causes. I think the breaking point is when people start doing it to fulfill a hunger rather than to utilize an altered perspective.

So you can't really feel bad for this guy... I mean, his operation was probably burning up with IR and he deserved to get caught. Although I can't say I dislike his farming because its better grown here than another country where our dollars flow out of the economy, he was definitely in the wrong for basically being a drug lord.
    Unless you are one of the snitches in this case, how do you know why he had 131 plants? Does a family member have cancer....and all the debt that comes with it while uninsured? Is he a part time fireman with lots of family expenses and minimal income due to the current economy? Was he giving starter plants to medical patients and selling a little to pay for his couragoues efforts in helping those even worse off? Where these all seedlings...half or more males? I think you just presume you know everything. Where is my free weed you are handing out?....I have been out for a few days!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Green Stink View Post
    Unless you are one of the snitches in this case, how do you know why he had 131 plants? Does a family member have cancer....and all the debt that comes with it while uninsured? Is he a part time fireman with lots of family expenses and minimal income due to the current economy? Was he giving starter plants to medical patients and selling a little to pay for his couragoues efforts in helping those even worse off? Where these all seedlings...half or more males? I think you just presume you know everything. Where is my free weed you are handing out?....I have been out for a few days!
    And unfortunately the feds were involved, so it most likely was a snitch, a jealous associate? Maine is pretty open, the charge for under 100 plants is maximum of 1yr in jail and $2000 max fine, but that is state law. Between 100 and 500plants is max of 5 yr prison and $5000 fine. You can see why pot farming is popular in the state (if under 100 plants)...especially for a single white male (no-one he supports).....probably a $1000 fine w/ 500 suspended and a suspended 6 mo jail sentence. This fireman most likely lived in York county, which includes Kittery, ME who at one point in history garnered the most arrests/capita in the country!! That area has the tightest and most conservative politics in the state, and the only area less than 90 minutes to Boston. Since I have been unemployed for 9 months...I'm kind of wishing I still lived in Maine, I don't dare in NH....own a house and have a daughter.....damn SNITCHES!!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tonystarks View Post
    Taxes? Jail? Bad Guy? All of these horrible things for a fucking plant people What should this guy have done? Wait for his job as a firefighter to be pissed away because the government has failed and cannot even afford to pay the cops and firefighters? Go on unemployment and barely make ends meat? Are we just supposed to sit around with our thumbs up our asses and wait for Obama to cut us some reparations? It's an absolute shame that in order for BILLIONS of humans to be allowed to partake in a PLANT that grows wild , we must pay our governments. Is our world turning into the GOVERNATOR'S film Total Recall and we are gonna be paying for air once Global Warming FUCKING KILLS US because of all of the old nasty ass geezers in Washington lining their pockets and not using hemp to is potential? Fuck taxing this plant or jail. The talks about legalizing all revolve around MONEY Not a single politician has come out and said IT IS THE SAFEST BUZZ OF THEM ALL. IT ABSOLUTELY IS!!!
    This is not abortion people, IT IS WEED Can I get a Joint v. Blunt and not a Roe v. Wade? I don't give a shit about abortions. If women all across the world started getting their fetuses vacuumed out I could care less. Good for them. Healthcare? Please give me some. I got laid off and offered COBRA insurance. It was pretty competetively priced. over $500 a month for Health and $50 for dental. How the hell can I afford that? Maybe if I had a tree that grew money WAIT A MINUTE I DO but Uncle Sam wants a cut and can't figure out how to get the biggest piece of the pie I say fuck them all and more power to the people. Live your life how you feel fit as long as it does not harm your neighbor. When my neighbor comes over with a bag of weed it is the complete opposite of harm. Pull the wool from over your eyes people and gaze into a free land where the herb is abundant.......live free
    Amen! can I get a hallelujah! ....Oh sorry what he said

Cannabis Connoisseur Propa Gator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course it's about the money, this is America. Who's getting paid how much by who? The unholy alliance of cops, prosecutors, and politicians aren't telling the truth. Suprized? I'm certain nobody but the ex-fire fighter and his family are the only ones harmed ever by that grow. It wasn't the product that caused harm, it was the police! Who do they work for? Who do they serve? Who's happy now, and who is sick and tired enough to cry out loud: STOP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12