First time grower

weednursery

Hello everyone.

I set up my first grow almost a month ago. I decided to have 2 small tents and on the first one I germinated some bag seeds. Why bags seeds? because I dont want to ruin the only few goods seeds I have and where I live it is not easy to get them.

My plan is to learn as much as I can with my first grow/bag seeds and when I move them to flowering I will start the second tent with a couple of my feminized seeds.

I am pretty sure I ll be able to find the help I may need from the experienced growers and I ll do my best to contribute to the community.

Introductions made, my first question is: does anyone knows if it is possible to "identify" or at least get a clue if these plants are sativa or indica dominant? (they did not came from the same bag)

Thank you very much!

2017-04-16.jpg

2017-04-16-2.jpg

How's it going? Sometimes it can be hard to tell by plant alone because of all the hybrids. However, let's assume they are pure. If they were a sativa they should grow long thin leaves, the plant should be tall and stretchy. If they were an indica it should have broad leaves, short distances between the nodes and bushy. Are these recent pics?

How's it going? Sometimes it can be hard to tell by plant alone because of all the hybrids. However, let's assume they are pure. If they were a sativa they should grow long thin leaves, the plant should be tall and stretchy. If they were an indica it should have broad leaves, short distances between the nodes and bushy. Are these recent pics?

Hi splinter72. Everything well my friend. Thanks!
Yes, I took today. (1st plant is 2 weeks old and the 2nd one 3 weeks)

I think I will have to wait for them to grow a little more to try to identify the traces of Sativa or INdica...

Here is my set up:
80x80x180cm (2.6x2.6x5ft) tent
300w LED full spectrum (actually it pulls 240w) + 4x45w CFL
125mm exhaust
2x100mm air entrance at bottom
small fan at the bottom

Soil:
5 parts of organic soil
3 parts of perlite
1 part of vermiculite
1 part of coconut fiber

these seedlings are on 300ml cup