Firsts!

enchanted65

Hey everyone - I am a first time grower and this is my first time posting. I’ve been medicating for over 40 years, so decided to try growing. Started my first plant July 2021 from bag seeds, but I don’t think it was good quality and it may be a hermie. Ah well, it is a learning experience! Will try to figure out how to post a pic of my Minerva Floyd (name sister and I gave the plant) for advice. Really glad I found this forum, tons of great info and nice positive vibes! Posting rules a bit scary and I hope I don’t make any mistakes - not that savvy at this! Hope everyone is having great experiences!

Welcome enchanted65 to 420 Magazine
You can go to the gallery then select your media . Then it will ask for your photo library and your off . But for a quick one just hit attach files and select photo library. And after you get her done below on my post is a link for new members. It will show how to start that journal of your grow plus much more . You can check out our Sponsors , as a matter fact you’ll love them ! Check out 420 contest the sponsors support.

hiya enchanted.
stick around and enjoy the community.
don't fret too much on the interweb rules. you'll be fine. they still allow me :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome enchanted65 to 420 Magazine
You can go to the gallery then select your media . Then it will ask for your photo library and your off . But for a quick one just hit attach files and select photo library. And after you get her done below on my post is a link for new members. It will show how to start that journal of your grow plus much more . You can check out our Sponsors , as a matter fact you’ll love them ! Check out 420 contest the sponsors support.
You can post & save more then 1 pic at a time ?

Back
Top Bottom