Thanks to all who replied to my thread!

Oldguy1953

420 Member
Hi from Canada - I’m just an old guy who has been at this since ‘67 - have had a fascination with this wonderful plant since the first time I came across it!

It’s a great time to be growing right now with all the varieties that are available, I look forward to seeing what everyone is working on out there!

I typically don’t post much, as I had a bad experience on another forum, from a vendor who didn’t believe what I said about his cultivar ( I was actually leaving a good review), so, I’ll probably be watching more than participating!
Thanks!

Hey welcome, and sorry you had a bad experience else where....so far I've mostly help and encouragement here...love this forum. But you'll find some real cool people and find some neat topics. Browse around and enjoy.

Hi from Canada - I’m just an old guy who has been at this since ‘67 - have had a fascination with this wonderful plant since the first time I came across it!

It’s a great time to be growing right now with all the varieties that are available, I look forward to seeing what everyone is working on out there!

I typically don’t post much, as I had a bad experience on another forum, from a vendor who didn’t believe what I said about his cultivar ( I was actually leaving a good review), so, I’ll probably be watching more than participating!
Thanks!
Hey Oldguy1953 :ciao: fellow old guy from Ontario here.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Anything I can help with just let me know.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Welcome Oldguy1953 from another old guy (63).

Growing cannabis has also fascinated me since a young teen. When I first started growing in the early 70s there was no books, YouTube or sites like this to learn from and many mistakes were made in learning what to do.

Great bunch of knowledgeable people here and very rarely do you see bashing or vulgar language used. I am surprised a vendor would be confrontational on a public forum as it would not reflect well on your business in my opinion. I have had a few problems with seed vendors being snarky on the telephone when inquiring about a problem with orders but they should know better to exhibit politeness on a public forum.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Oldguy1953

You have come to the right place to communication about growing.
We have a direct line with our sponsors, if we have any issues.

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome @Oldguy1953!

Another old guy here, from the Mid-Atlantic region of the US. I'm always happy to see a new senior citizen join the site. I believe we need to stick together under the banner "Do As Little As Possible." That's my goal, to grow quality weed while doing as little as possible! Some might call me lazy and they are mostly correct! :)

Happy Growing to you! :Rasta:

:welcome: to the community, Oldguy. I'm in Southern Ontario. Where in Canada are you located?

Welcome welcome! Super glad you didn't give up altogether and made it to us; we listen to the voice of experience, elevate the graybeards, and desperately need those who've already "been there, f*&^%d that up". Please consider making a journal at whatever pace you're comfortable - so we can watch and learn... but mostly know where to find you when we've f*&^d something up and need to be talked down! :rofl:It's such a great time to be a cannabis lover, and my analysis is that this forum is so cherished by members that it's virtually nastiness-free, indiv. are mature enough to police themselves. I know, I know, a wonder of the modern world, but there it is. A lot is due also to some top-notch people behind the scenes. Really unique among canna forae.

Back
Top Bottom