So thankful!

DUSTCO22

Hello to all from the wonderful world of northeast U.S., nearly as far as it gets. first i want to thank you ALL so much! i have been searching different sites checking out as much info as possible, and i am so thankful my searching is over since i have found all of you. i am a Long time toker and have been growing indoors for a few years, current mmp. i was so lucky to come across another local grower who took me in and really held my hand in the beginning of my growing. To him i am eternally grateful!!! I realize education is never ending, hence i keep a very open mind. I am blown away by the mature audience i have come across here at 420. The respect you all have for helping so many people to achieve the same common goal nearly brings tears to my eyes as i have found there are other sites where people don't feel the same way about helping. I feel we are all in this together and that is what makes a community. As time will allow i will continue to browse an offer what little knowledge i have in certain areas of the grow, which may appear to not be much as i have seen that so many of you are so further advanced with your grows. For any brand new growers out there my only advise is....keep reading, keep asking. I promise you will see the rewards of trial and error. Time and patience walk hand in hand. To all of you who have diligently offered your time and energy at 420 Mag, THANK YOU! :thumb:

Ditto!

Over the past several months of posting here, I've gotten used to the atmosphere, and it's really great to see someone else articulate what an unusually good forum this is. Thank you! :thanks:

Hope we see you around, DUSTCO22!

:Namaste:

Buckle up this weekend my friend we're going to get some snow up here! Welcome to the world of 420 Magazine if you ever get lost just drop a line here and we'll get you headed in the rite direction!

Thank you all so much...i'm not great with the computer but as things progress with the grow i'll send some pics. really appreciate all your kind replies...thanks fish4fun420,

Hi DUSTCO22.

I would like to add my voice to those welcoming you to 420 Magazine and the community of members that gathers here. It is great to find another member that recognizes what a unique atmosphere of mutual respect and sincere support exists on this site. I look forward to interacting with you around the forums.

Be well and happy growing.

Edit: Oh.....and Happy New Year everyone!

Back
Top Bottom