Thankfully returning, a great Christmas gift!

Hello all, I am Smoke2Js. I have returned, thanks to the amnesty, and kind souls who participate and make this place a welcome home. I will be sharing what I have learned in my upcoming grow journals.
Thank you, Smoke2Js.
Welcome back to the @420 Magazine family @Smoke2Js . CL🍀

Here is a preview of what is to come . Hella Jelly, 43 days of flowering. She is fast, 45 days to finish. Terps are like a sweet berry cotton candy. High is relaxed body, lubricated brain. A great flower for chilling with your friends, playing music, and concerts. Helps me with my depression and lower back pain, gives me an appetite after quelling my nausea.

Here is a preview of what is to come . Hella Jelly, 43 days of flowering. She is fast, 45 days to finish. Terps are like a sweet berry cotton candy. High is relaxed body, lubricated brain. A great flower for chilling with your friends, playing music, and concerts. Helps me with my depression and lower back pain, gives me an appetite after quelling my nausea.

Welcome back Smoke. That’s an impressive flower for 43 days.. She must’ve been an animal eater

Hello all, I am Smoke2Js. I have returned, thanks to the amnesty, and kind souls who participate and make this place a welcome home. I will be sharing what I have learned in my upcoming grow journals.
Thank you, Smoke2Js.
Hey @Smoke2Js Welcome back my friend. :high-five:
So happy to see you.
Hope your garden is wonderful & have a great Christmas. :passitleft:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Hey @Smoke2Js Welcome back my friend. :high-five:
So happy to see you.
Hope your garden is wonderful & have a great Christmas. :passitleft:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Idk why but your avatar cracks me up every time I see it. Merry Christmas to you and yours Bill.

Thank you, Smoke2Js.
Great to have you back Smoke. Look forward to a journal from you. I'm sure this place is far better than when you last saw it! So much movement in positive directions! Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom