Jandre2k3s - Strain Info Only OG Bubba Kush - Veg Cycle For Cloning

OG BUBBA KUSH

OG Kush x Bubba Kush

Type: Indica Dominant Hybrid

Flowering Time Indoor: 58 - 72 days (~65 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is slightly below average.
General Impression Indoor: is all together a quite good strain.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is very strong and long lasting.

Nug Description: Great, dense nugs. Hairs on this strain were a very dark orange, almost brown. Medium to high amounts of crystals sprinkled throughout entire nugs.

Odor Description: The odor of OG Bubba Kush carries more of the bubba characteristics. It has a metallic, fresh forest kush scent to it.

Taste: Went down pretty smooth and tasted very fresh. OG Bubba puts a punch in your mouth with the flavors of a huge piney forest.

Buzz: This strain put my mind at ease and set me on my ... you know. Droopy and sleepy eyes followed immediately after the first hit. Great strain to try out after a long day of work.

DSCN006112.JPG
DSCN005610.JPG
DSCN006812.JPG

THESE FOUR JOURNALS ARE FOR INFO ONLY AND ARE NOT ABANDONED!!

They are intended to remain open for my perpetual information, and updated periodically as such...

These will be a VEGETATIVE GROWTH ONLY journal, and I doubt that I will show any flowering in any of these four journals.

What four journals you ask??

Jandre2k3s Strain Info only for Purple Widow - - Veg Cycle for Cloning

Jandre2k3s Strain Info only Platinum Cookies - - Veg Cycle for Cloning

Jandre2k3s Strain Info only OG Bubba Kush- - Veg Cycle for Cloning

Jandre2k3s Strain Info only Super Lemon Haze - - Veg Cycle for Cloning

Please do not close these journals as abandoned or completed,

Thank you

So at the behest of a college, I am posting these journals to catalog the productivity of the custom build "Mother Ship" cabinet. It is a 2x4x6 fir cabinet purpose built cabinet with a 18"x24"x48" res cabinet below. The whole cabinet reaches from floor to ceiling with just enough clearance so as not to scrape off the "Popcorn" as the door opens to the grow space inside.
DSCN09304.JPG
DSCN09262.JPG
DSCN09242.JPG
DSCN006915.JPG
DSCN007116.JPG
(camera - color corrected/white balanced)

The LEDs inside run at a REAL power draw of 450w, giving a theoretical HID equivalent of 1000 if I were running HPS, or MH.

So maybe I didn't spray well enough wetting all the plant parts, or my spray concentrate has gotten past its expiration date, but I broke out the USB microscope and found a few stragglers hanging on. Respraying tonight from underneath the plants this time (keeping myself from spraying from the top/making myself spray bottom-up only) to make sure I get all the nooks and crannies. I have to lift the lights to make sure I don't spray them, but they're getting turned off anyway.

Day 60 mothers
Day 2 Mite Fight

Mites: 1, jandre2k3: naught

Bummer. After looking your alittle further along then I thought. Hard to kill them bugger unless you really find all them nooks and crannies. Damn near have to flood them sob's. Sometimes I swear they look forward to being sprayed, like a after dinner drink...
I had them suckers settle in once and I ended up dunking my plants in Safers Soap. But then these were young starts. I know your in a total dif situation. But I been there too...... GL Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom