Great White Fertilizer! Epic Stuff, Day 15 White Walker Kush & Skunk#1

Iceman420

Hey Everybody! Nice to be in a group of fellow growers, I wanted to give a special thanks to GREAT WHITE fertilizer! Holy smokes yall, this stuff is incredible in my opinion. The roots on my big White Walker Kush is coming out of the bottom already! There was a root sticking into the bottom reservoir area and it was about 6 inch's,starting to encircle the bottom of the pot already on day 15! Awesome.

re: Great White Fertilizer! Epic Stuff - Day 15 White Walker Kush & Skunk#1

Yea I love great white also. Jus kinda worried cause I use tap water but when I up potted roots were crazy. Super white also. I heard the chlorine in city water kills great white but went to there website and it says that tap water shouldn't affect it. I always aerate my water also. But much props to Great White!!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Hey Pino, I think that you should be ok using tap water in my opinion as long as it isnt crazy bad in the ppm department. If you have a little extra in your growing budget the plants absolute love RO water. And you dont have to have a filter although those are nice, just expensive. I just buy the 1 gallon or 5 gallon RO water from food lion or wal-mart, you just gotta look at the label for RO. Cheers Pino, Good luck on your grow ill have to check it out.

I'll sub I want to see how that Skunk #1 does always wanted a pure skunk strain.
BOOM! First Subber! Nice to meet you Joe, i just transplanted my last skunk into the big containers today. I'll take some new pics tomorrow.

Nice and same here man! stop by and check out my ladies just got some autos in the mail recently can't wait to start those.

I most definately will, what do you think about auto's? Are you a fan? I guess its kinda nice to not have to worry about switching over to flowering but at the same time, for some strains it might be better to have control of when it flowers. But I definately do love some auto's, just thinking out loud. Take it easy bro, can't wait to check out your grow.

I most definately will, what do you think about auto's? Are you a fan? I guess its kinda nice to not have to worry about switching over to flowering but at the same time, for some strains it might be better to have control of when it flowers. But I definately do love some auto's, just thinking out loud. Take it easy bro, can't wait to check out your grow.
These would actually be my first autos but I've been checking them out for awhile now, the only thing that's kept me from growing them is I always have a photo going and the light scheduling becomes a problem but I'm getting a new tent to take care of that. The other is yield but I've seen w/ good training, some growers can actually get some crazy yields so I'm definitely gonna give it a go.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom