Nicebudz 1st grow journal

nicebudz

hello to all.this is my 1st attempt at a grow journal.any help would be appreciated.

tmpphpGZbWUE.jpg
/tmpphpGZbWUE.jpg[/IMG]hello.this is my first attempt at a grow journal so please be patient with me.lol.the strain is blue dream.they are clones that i cut from a friend.they are 9 days in EZ-CLONE machine.they have already rooted.they are in a 4x3 box that i built just for the clone machine.using 2 flourescent shop lights.temp is 73 deg.

here is a pic of the roots.i will be transplanting 40 of these into 8 oz.solo cups using roots organic soil.
tmpphpBA4R8H.jpg

thanx bro!!still learnin how to do this journal stuff. yah these ez clone machines are pretty cool.

you should check out my photo gallery from my last grow.harvesting it on wed.yah man clones to me are better.they are quicker than seeds.it only took 9 days to root them.

num3.jpg

just finished transplanting clones from ez-clone to soil.used roots organic soil and fed fox farm grow big.
OIR_resizer.jpg

i transplanted them into 12oz.solo cups with holes poked in the bottom for draining.i will veg them for a week or so in the cups.then transplant them into 5gal.pots.
num2.jpg

i will get some pics of my grow room up on wed after harvest.see ya for now.

so i am back.computer was down for a bit.just to get caught up i transplanted into 5gal pots.vegged them for 3 weeks.as of now they are 2 weeks into12/12.using H&G nutes.things are coming along nicely.i will post pics 2morrow.hopefully i can reel some of you guys back in for the remainder of this grow.got a feeling its gonna be nice.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom