Monster Topped ATF & LSD in Coco

neon green

Legal status: Medically legal up to 12 plants. Yes, 100%.state legal.
Strains: A.T.F., L.S.D.
NUTRIENTS: TECHNAFLORA BASE, M.P.K., cutting edge sugree, G.H. armor si.
Media: coco
Pots: 10, 7 gal respectively.
Room: 5x5 room with 4x4 tent.
Light: 600w aircooled baddass hps, phantom ballast.
Environment: 10,000 btu portable ac, 800ish cfm hydrofarm centrifugal fan, 12"x48" carbon scrubber, 2 in tent circulating fans,
Weeks in flower: starting 3rd week.
Veg time: 6+ months
Rh:20-25%
Temps: 65-81
It's taken me a few years to get to this point, I wouldn't say I've ever failed on a grow but some times I have done better than others. I think I the basic coco growing down and am now trying to push it further than my skill level. I've seen plenty of 20-50 gal soil grows, but never any hand water coco grows pushing that big. I have time to veg for a while and really put some legs on the lady's and want to find the trade off point between veg time, yield, and quality. Quality being my main concern as you can tell from strain selection. I've seen a bunch of folks fill out tents with 6-9 plants, I'm trying it with 2 that have been topped around 100ish times, lollypoped, and defoliated. Advanced growers whether it be coco, soil, dwc, ebb and flow, If you could bless me with any help I'm sure it Will come right back around to you and be more than greatly appreciated by myself and future viewers seeking the same knowledge I am.

re: Monster Topped A.T.F & L.S.D. in Coco

1428127496561.jpg
1428127403517.jpg

Thanks. Lots of time lots of stress but more than anything lots of love. Best I've done with these strains is 3oz of fine and .5oz popcorn from the atf and 4oz fine and 3oz popcorn for the lsd. Also thinking of adding in a 600w hps or m/h, not sure if it would really help or just burn through my wallet though. Maybe some more experienced tent growers might chime in.

That is good bro i mean to me i would be more than happy with that lol. this is my first time growing so im sorry i cant be more help.

re: Monster Topped ATF & LSD in Coco

Yeah the harvests aren't too bad but my girlfriend (also a med card holder) smokes a LOT of buds and won't let them cure to their full potential. Me being a weed snob, that's unacceptable :green_heart: if you need any help I'm more than willing to help and I'll follow your grow. I do have only limited experience in soil. I suggest EVERYONE go to coco, but there are many that wouldn't agree with me but it's 1000xs simpler.

Glad to have you folks along. The a.t.f. is on the left and l.s.d. on the right. The atf has SUPER tight nodes I'll get a closer picture tomarrow, great quality but light yielder. The l.s.d. is super leggie and stretches into a gangly monster, she's a heavy yielder but bends branches around week 5-6, not found a way around it yet. I won't tie her up. Looking for a pounder this time. Any suggestions to get to that point would be greatly appreciated. just about my only other option would be adding another 600 or 400w light. But also open to other ideas to increase yield without sacrificing quality. Thanks for the looks.

The bottom pic is my sweet red neck ac system. I've seen quite a few similar systems, but mine is able to shut off instead of running the temps down to 60 and the ac running ALL DAY. The exaust for the tent emptys into a closet where the ac is located. Temps usually stay around 75 day and night regardless of Phoenix summer temps.

Advanced nutrients baddass 600w. That bulb went a year and a half with my last harvest being my 2nd largest, that's why I decided to swap. Also what do you think about adding another 600w or 400w hps or metal halide at this stage or in the last few weeks of flower? I have all of them ready to go I just don't want to go crazy with the power if I would just be wasting it.

I do about 2 plants per 600 so it's very much the limitation of space.

So I run 14 six hundreds in bloom but I have a 15x15 bloom room.

Well I'm In a 4x4 and have plenty of room to hang one or all three lights. I don't have an issue throwing lights at it but if I'm paying for the same outcome there really is no point. When you say 1-600 per 2 lady's what kind of square footage is your canopy with those 2? My lsd is 2'7"x2"7 and the atf is 2x2

Back
Top Bottom