Thread: Where can I get cannabis oil in Los Angeles?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Where can I get cannabis oil in Los Angeles?

I've been doing research on the amazing results that cannabis oil (AKA hemp oil, simpson oil, phoenix tears oil) has on actually curing cancer. But I have yet to find information about if there are dispensaries in Los Angeles that actually sell it. I also read on the phoenix tears website that Rick Simpson suggests that many dispensaries who claim to be selling it, are in fact not selling the high grade stuff that he suggests you make. I'm not in a position to make it so I really need to find a legit resource to purchase it from. Has anyone purchased hemp oil from a dispensary in Los Angeles that they could recommend?

Member of the Month - October 2014 Member of the Year 2014 420 Motoco's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Where can I get cannabis oil in Los Angeles?

Mr. Simpson is correct on what he says. A couple of additions if I may, you not only need high quality cannabis as a starting point to have excellent cannabis concentrate oil but it is important to have that same high quality made into oil. However, I started out researching as you and decided until I either can find a trusted source or grow my own I used 'Pure Gold' to start with not the spray or the pills the 'gel' cap. Only one I trust...they will try to sell you everything under the sun. Check out weed-maps search engine, find a dispensary that has 'Pure Gold'. Its a great starting place to learn how to dose properly using RSO.

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/me...nabis-oil.html

Start from page one and read through as there are many, many tips & items that you may consider. Hope this helps as the link to 'dosing using RSO oil is a safe way to heal cancer. Also in that thread is a machine especially designed for the novice to make a cannabis concentrated oil and is safe for the masses. Its hard to trust what the heck is out there...most of it isn't even applicable to dose correctly (make for smoking). Hope this speeds up your search.

Tutorials; Making Cannabis Concentrated Oil/RSO

Tutorials; Using Cannabis Concentrated Oil/RSO

"Does it make sense if i told you, “You're really sick. I've got an idea, let me poison you?”
    Dr. Thomas Lodi

I'm only in it for the Oil

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Reseda has a trusted dispensary, I forgot the name/acronym something like RSD, I can't find it, they had/have 2 SFV locations, they are the best.
    ohbout420 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Would you know where I could get some nice clones

Member of the Month - October 2014 Member of the Year 2014 420 Motoco's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to clarify. Pure Gold concentrate's mention was for a preventive maintenance treatment while gathering materials to make you're own. When I first tried it 2 years ago it was for the PM purpose. When I started making my own concentrate I stopped using Pure Gold. Again, to clarify.

Tutorials; Making Cannabis Concentrated Oil/RSO

Tutorials; Using Cannabis Concentrated Oil/RSO

"Does it make sense if i told you, “You're really sick. I've got an idea, let me poison you?”
    Dr. Thomas Lodi

I'm only in it for the Oil

Post Thanks / Like

HI Elizabeth, did you ever find a dispensary in LA? i live in West Hollywood and have just started my search. i have been reading the yelp reviews on many in the area….good and bad. i am a bit overwhelmed. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by animalrescuer View Post
    HI Elizabeth, did you ever find a dispensary in LA? i live in West Hollywood and have just started my search. i have been reading the yelp reviews on many in the area….good and bad. i am a bit overwhelmed. Thanks.
    There's a place in Studio City called Cloneville that has RSO in 1 or 2 grams. The 1 gram is only 30 bucks so I'd say its worth a shot but the actual recipe calls for a pound of weed reduced to 2 grams, so Im not sure how this can be as potent as it should be at that price.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waveburglar View Post
    There's a place in Studio City called Cloneville that has RSO in 1 or 2 grams. The 1 gram is only 30 bucks so I'd say its worth a shot but the actual recipe calls for a pound of weed reduced to 2 grams, so Im not sure how this can be as potent as it should be at that price.
    If you looking for pain control you might the want to investigate a little. I bought some "RSO" oil and noticed that consistancy was thin, runny, as in much lower density. Having made batches of oil I think the ethanol % was a little to high. The RSO may be cheaper but I would be cautious.

Post Thanks / Like

How to sensibly buy LEGAL cbd oil online? Because I got a letter saying customs has confiscated my package two times already and I’m pissed.

Post Thanks / Like

Been here done that. The only place where I was able to purchase cbd legally was this verified place here http://bit.ly/2fdLpzz Fast shipping, great quality.