High Blood Pressure and MMJ

Lynne29

I have been smoking MMJ for a year now and am living pain free. But I am now having a problem with uncontrollable high blood pressure. I smoke cigarettes so that is part of the problem. My question is has anyone else noticed a rise in their blood pressure since they started smoking MMJ?

THX

I smoke MMJ and have for a while. It lowers my blood pressure. Might be something else.
Lots of stuff bothers blood pressure. Try doing without for 24 hours and see what it does.
mar in Oregon.

marlenedg, thank you for your reply as I didn't think it was causing the rise in pressure as I have had high blood pressure for years. I have had a very stressful year and that may actually be the cause. I did go 3 days without and it stayed high so I started smoking it again;

marlenedg, thank you for your reply as I didn't think it was causing the rise in pressure as I have had high blood pressure for years. I have had a very stressful year and that may actually be the cause. I did go 3 days without and it stayed high so I started smoking it again;

Lynne i smoked 22 years , at one stage 60 a day when i skippered a fishing boat , i will be free this year on the 3rd of may 5 whole year without a puff . I read allen carrs easy way , im 42 and ive only ever read 2 books . try it , its cheaper than 10 cigs if you get it on ebay secondhand :) hope im not breaking any rules here ( just trying to help )
i just use a little pipe now to smoke , bit hard on my throat so im looking to buy a little ice bong :)

good luck

I'm 35 and I have extremely high blood pressure . Smoking a good strong indica helps me regulate it pretty well !!!! Although I have noticed some strains do raise my blood pressure . So my advice find yourself a strain that works for you to lower your blood pressure and stick with it. Live - Love - Learn

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm 35 and I have extremely high blood pressure . Smoking a good strong indica helps me regulate it pretty well !!!! Although I have noticed some strains do raise my blood pressure . So my advice find yourself a strain that works for you to lower your blood pressure and stick with it. Live - Love - Learn

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah, sounds good... do you have any recommendations for a strain?

Back
Top Bottom