Solar LED Amazingly simple and perfect.

yellowyak

I'd love to hear what anyone else thinks. Or experiences. I love these guys. My buds are dope. ;)

420-magazine-mobile1831160395.jpg
420-magazine-mobile470240892.jpg

I'd love to hear what anyone else thinks. Or experiences. I love these guys. My buds are dope. ;)

420-magazine-mobile1831160395.jpg
420-magazine-mobile470240892.jpg

That's awesome and great idea too. What size is your grow bag? And do you plan on finishing in them? I'm also using grow bags but I'm sweating weather or not they will get root bound before I can bud them out. Roughly another 4 months for me to go.

That's awesome and great idea too. What size is your grow bag? And do you plan on finishing in them? I'm also using grow bags but I'm sweating weather or not they will get root bound before I can bud them out. Roughly another 4 months for me to go.

I use various sizes. For biggest ones I use 3 cubic ones because I buy 3 cubic feet of potting soil. That's the 707 roots organic plus some worm castings. I don't transplant from grow bags. I start clones in smaller plastic pots. Once they are root bound or I am ready for them I put in grow bag.

I don't think you need the largest size.

If your plant is root bound I would expect it to be hard and possibly dangerous to transfer out of a cloth bag.

If the plant is close to root bound and you can't transfer it. I'd flower it in small one. If you keep trimming and cloning your small potter can yield a lot. I prefer smaller plants mainly because they are easier to tend and easier to keep prying eyes out.

If you send me pics I could give you my opinion.

I use various sizes. For biggest ones I use 3 cubic ones because I buy 3 cubic feet of potting soil. That's the 707 roots organic plus some worm castings. I don't transplant from grow bags. I start clones in smaller plastic pots. Once they are root bound or I am ready for them I put in grow bag.

I don't think you need the largest size.

If your plant is root bound I would expect it to be hard and possibly dangerous to transfer out of a cloth bag.

If the plant is close to root bound and you can't transfer it. I'd flower it in small one. If you keep trimming and cloning your small potter can yield a lot. I prefer smaller plants mainly because they are easier to tend and easier to keep prying eyes out.

If you send me pics I could give you my opinion.

238ede54af3af7442166b90e821e4e83.jpg
2dff6aa17cfb4a6878e9ac0be7d047e7.jpg
2410ef914352f0bd7e2f3610887b838e.jpg

I don't think it's too late to transfer to bigger pot if you wish. But I wouldn't wait much longer either if you do. Your Plant looks super healthy. If it's not an auto then clip her down a couple time and take clones. When you cut you make it more bushy. My bag this size had small plant and it will yield 4oz.

I don't think it's too late to transfer to bigger pot if you wish. But I wouldn't wait much longer either if you do. Your Plant looks super healthy. If it's not an auto then clip her down a couple time and take clones. When you cut you make it more bushy. My bag this size had small plant and it will yield 4oz.

Do you know roughly how many gallons your bags were ? I think my bags are 10 gallon

Do you know roughly how many gallons your bags were ? I think my bags are 10 gallon

That's sounds right. But can't remember. I wouldn't try to grow a plant too large in that pot. Or prove me wrong and grow an 8footer. Smaller plants are easier to care for. And draw less attention.

420-magazine-mobile1591928477.jpg
this is my chocolope grown in same size container as you. It will give me 4oz I figure. Sometimes no need to go for the record. I already smoked this shit and it's still growing.

That's sounds right. But can't remember. I wouldn't try to grow a plant too large in that pot. Or prove me wrong and grow an 8footer. Smaller plants are easier to care for. And draw less attention.

Yeah you are definitely right about that one. I was told that usually a plant grows a gallon a foot so if I had them in 4 gallons I would get 4 feet and if I had them in 6 gallons I would get 6 feet and so on. I'm gonna leave them in the bags and see how they fair out and going to keep updating how they do. I got them in an intense soil mixture that I made up with some blood meal and bone meal mixed in I'll post a pic of everything I used. I've been babying these girls since march 12 lol so that's why they are off to such a healthy start. And been doing a lot of light stress training as well as topped them all.

96947788eab77ee6456643f8bd94902e.jpg
feaa57e96c2f07f5f755f401198e1994.jpg
my soil recipe I got from my old school uncle who's a grower from way back and a picture of how I've been light stress training which has just been making it bush out like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom