Pink buds? You betcha

This is my Mendo purpsx chemdawg. This is the 2nd bx I've done. She went on as usual most her grow (link in sig) she swelled and the hairs receded and brownd off as usual. I dried her. Out and started the cure. She is stinking to high heaven as expected.. I woke up yesterday day 5 of cure to see pink pistils. Cool I thought. Never seen that. A few purple never seen pink. So I wake up today and fucking BAM! She smells like cherries in a bag of sour diesel and her hairs are glowing pink...z
now the moral of the story... I almost killed her clones off a few weeks ago as the yields were good but she was a bit undesirable in terms of trich production

Never kill a clone til ur sure lol.

Here's yesterday. U can kinda see the pink coming through on the left jar (jtr on right)
20130104_091820.jpg

20130104_0917321.jpg

20130104_0917261.jpg

Feel free to share ur crazy weed pics

This is my Mendo purpsx chemdawg. This is the 2nd bx I've done. She went on as usual most her grow (link in sig) she swelled and the hairs receded and brownd off as usual. I dried her. Out and started the cure. She is stinking to high heaven as expected.. I woke up yesterday day 5 of cure to see pink pistils. Cool I thought. Never seen that. A few purple never seen pink. So I wake up today and fucking BAM! She smells like cherries in a bag of sour diesel and her hairs are glowing pink...z
now the moral of the story... I almost killed her clones off a few weeks ago as the yields were good but she was a bit undesirable in terms of trich production

Never kill a clone til ur sure lol.

Here's yesterday. U can kinda see the pink coming through on the left jar (jtr on right)

Feel free to share ur crazy weed pics

Beauty!

Thanks guys. I literally have never been so proud of something I've done before lol. Sad to say I know but its top shelf fire AND.. its pink? Fuck yeah it is lol. I'm giddy as a schoolgirl ATM lol

Dude be proud , not every jack leg can put it down like that .Im hoping these babies come out like that , they should be scrumptios I guess could describe my thoughts right now lol .They r 4 weeks from seed . Wish me luck .I just topped this blue widow 3 days ago !!
100_125911.JPG
100_12548.JPG
100_12938.JPG

Those are looking damn good man. The last shot of the whole garden gets my schnitzel firm lol.
Looks like ur using hard tap water or foliar feeding? Alot of residue on the leaves in a few of those pics. Theyre healthy and happy so ur doing something right. I'd hate to not say something about something u may not have noticed. If u ended up with crispy leaves I'd feel like a jerk for not speaking up. Lol. They look. Amazing regardless man. Thank you for sharing.

Happy harvest

thanks man, she was odd in that she didnt turn pink til dried and set in a jar a few days, the red just kept getting lighter and more intense til it peaked where u see it above, the light added some intensity so consider that when looking but she was pretty vibrant, the patient tore it up like it was heroin lol

Thanks man. Forgot about this thread lol.

I recently acquired a set of twins from a buddy. He cracked a Nirvana ice seed and ended up with two plants. A male and a female. They are identical otherwise, I plan to make it an ibl and try to nail down the twin trait. Well see how that goes but idk thinking he may be just what I need to add some frost to the girl above.

Thanks man. Forgot about this thread lol.

I recently acquired a set of twins from a buddy. He cracked a Nirvana ice seed and ended up with two plants. A male and a female. They are identical otherwise, I plan to make it an ibl and try to nail down the twin trait. Well see how that goes but idk thinking he may be just what I need to add some frost to the girl above.

Beautiful plan can't wait to see if you nail it down, dam awesome looking bud there.

Long long time ago, Had this strain called Super Kush late 90's maybe early 2000 it would turn pink in flower was a beauty.
Love seeing hairs turn crazy colors.

One day would love to see blue!

Back
Top Bottom