Branches drooping & drying out & when to harvest

derrote

Hey everyone,

I'm a first time grower and lately, I've been having problems with branches drooping all over on the plants (the worst of it being at the bottom where leaves are furthermore drying out). Could it be because I have been feeding it tap water recently? I have read about some correlations but I'm not sure. This is my first grow (although some of the plants have been planted a bit later) and I haven't been having these problems during the grow yet (ALL were looking very healthy about a month ago!).

I feed them water everytime the top of the dirt starts to feel dry, as I've read many times. The only reason they haven't been fed filtered water for about a month is that I'm often very busy and don't have time to wait until it filters out; but of course, I'm going to do that again from now on. If there could be another cause, please let me know.

My second problem is that I'm not sure when to harvest. I don't have any magnifying glass to check on the trichomes but two of my plants look ready (the really trichy white one and the purple one), though really affected by the recent drooping problem. Is there a way to tell only from looking? Do they look like ready to you?

Thanks a lot for anyone's insights in advance!

:love:

f5cf41d4_o.jpeg
e00686e3_o.jpeg
d6715f46_o.jpeg
bc02a893_o.jpeg
b038ef35_o.jpeg
a7121626_o.jpeg
ce790c90_o.jpeg
6e142eb5_o.jpeg
97f75de5_o.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom