Plant health question

Soulstik

My plant has recently been showing signs of fatigue? Its on a 16hrs/8hrs day cycle and the plant starts to droop and look under-watered, I'm just wondering why it would do this and how would I fix it?

Photo_Apr_24_8_09_17_PM.jpg

For a question like this, it would get more views in the FAQ section, or Grower's Lounge.

This could be a multitude of problems. What kind of lighting are you using? How close are the lights? What nutrients are you using? When did you last feed nutes? What is your growing medium? How big is the pot you're growing in? What is the PH of your growing medium? Did you replant them recently? Did you dig in the growing medium at all recently?

My first guesses would be, in no particular order:

Too much water
Not enough water
General Stress
Nutrient burn coming on
Heat stress

I am watering them every other watering with nutes, I am using CFL lights, seven in total. The lights are close to the plant (being that they are CFL) but not close enough to cause heat stress or light burn. I did find that there was an issue with ventilation, which has been since fixed however I did also find that because of the ventilation problem the water was evaporating quickly.:yikes:

In conclusion, you are correct, there were some issues that I had and once I started to troubleshoot these issues I was able to fix them, although I do need to get more lights and better lighting as the plant (ironically) started to flower today.:cheer:

As well I do apologize for miss categorizing the post in general.

For a question like this, it would get more views in the FAQ section, or Grower's Lounge.

This could be a multitude of problems. What kind of lighting are you using? How close are the lights? What nutrients are you using? When did you last feed nutes? What is your growing medium? How big is the pot you're growing in? What is the PH of your growing medium? Did you replant them recently? Did you dig in the growing medium at all recently?

My first guesses would be, in no particular order:

Too much water
Not enough water
General Stress
Nutrient burn coming on
Heat stress

It looks like transplant time and you may need more light or you maybe too hot or over watering

Back
Top Bottom