Weird see-through spots on some leaves particularly ones close to the light

BassBuds

Hey, so I'm seeing these weird spots on some of my leaves. They are dark in the center, with a lighter ring around them. I'm in week 4 flowering (SWC). Note, my plants have gotten very close to the light (sealed 400w hps) because they are in a bloombox so I only have ~3.5 feet of vertical space. I've been tying down the plants with zip ties to try to keep them far enough away, but it's a losing battle. Anyone have any idea what the spots are? This is my first grow, so I'm worried about having serious pest problems so close to harvest. Keep in mind, these spots are only on a handful of leaves, and only on the ones closest to the light. The spots are particularly noticeable when looking through them at the light. Look at the grow log in my signature if you need more info about this grow. The log is fairly detailed.

Any ideas? Do I need to worry?

Thanks frizfrazjaz. I'm thinking it might be a slight calcium deficiency brought on by pH lockout. My pH has tended to drift down over the past week.Today I started pHing to 6 instead of 5.6. I also added a little extra CalMag+ with a gallon of distilled water. I've been running the temps a little high (80-84) because I am supplementing co2. Could it be related to that?

Plants seem very healthy otherwise.

What do I do if it is bacterial?

Sent from my VS987 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks frizfrazjaz. I'm thinking it might be a slight calcium deficiency brought on by pH lockout. My pH has tended to drift down over the past week.Today I started pHing to 6 instead of 5.6. I also added a little extra CalMag+ with a gallon of distilled water. I've been running the temps a little high (80-84) because I am supplementing co2. Could it be related to that?

Plants seem very healthy otherwise.

What do I do if it is bacterial?

Sent from my VS987 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I tried my best to find something that related to those pics and your info. I think taking the steps you're taking should be fine. As far as "bacterial" goes, I threw that out there because it didn't look like bugs. You're probably looking at 3-4 weeks to harvest, (if I read right), so just keep an eye out for it spreading or changing appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom