Need serious help with this super autoflower!

Greengogrow

Hey 420 mag community so I've got a problem here with my Annapurna super autoflower I've flushed her I've ph'd my water everytime she gets fed I'm just stuck so the run down:

Strain-Annapurna super autoflower from flash seeds

Medium-roots organic soil

Pot size-5 gallon pot

Light- mars hydro II 1200

Nutes- nectar for the gods and mammoth p microbes

So I noticed a couple of days ago her leaf edges have started to curl up I flushed her made sure the ph in the root zone was A1 its at 6.3 and my temps are steadily at 82 f my humidity is always at 50% can anyone give me any wisdom on how to fix this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

Here's some pictures so you can see what I have going on.
420-magazine-mobile1791695335.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1281293519.jpg
420-magazine-mobile300481798.jpg

Re: Need serious help with this super autoflower!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure what the problem is, but it looks like your gona have to flush that plant with a good soaking. of plain water try to mix in some perlite in with that dirt. Is your dirt already saturated?

I'm not sure what the problem is, but it looks like your gona have to flush that plant with a good soaking. of plain water try to mix in some perlite in with that dirt. Is your dirt already saturated?

Yeah she got watered a couple of days ago the soil has perlite in it I may add more but I am going to flush again tomorrow how many gallons do think that size pot would need?

It looks like heat stress~ the canoeing of the leaves... I had a touch of it & raised my light~ how close are your lights? I'm new, but I've read a lot and dealt with it a little.

Personally I wouldn't flush it until the soil is dry or you might drown your roots. Try the light before you mess with the soil... I think your light is pretty strong so that might help. Again, I'm a newbie too so your own research will serve you well. Good luck & let us know if it works!

It looks like heat stress~ the canoeing of the leaves... I had a touch of it & raised my light~ how close are your lights? I'm new, but I've read a lot and dealt with it a little.

Yeah sorry about the delay I think it was my light I had it at 18 inches but raised it to 24inches and she looks way happier

She's way better now and huge I had the light way too close the whole garden perked up and growth exploded she's in front of the fan
420-magazine-mobile301469221.jpg

Back
Top Bottom