Pest or deficiency?

Woznic

I wondered if anyone could help? I'm having trouble working out what has effected just one of my leaves on just one plant.

3 weeks old (about, I'm not good at keeping track of time) Mexican Sativa, organic topsoil and compost mix, 600 hps, fed on formulex/calmag/katana (at a reduced rate so far due to age)

I suspected it was a root problem as due to life commitments I had to delay transplanting them to larger pots and they stayed a little too long in the small pots. However the transplant went well with zero shock, had to untangle a few roots but they took well to the new pots. The plants look healthy (besides a bit of light stress but I've worked out the optimal distance now) with 1-2cm or less node distances. One plant however, had gotten a little yellow on its bottom leaves when I'd waited too long to transplant, the yellowing began to disappear but then the leaf became patchy, and to be honest it really looks to me like something has taken a few bites out of it. I've checked everything for pests with a magnifying glass, and given a foliar spray to be sure. The leaf I removed also had two small secretions on the underside, both an amber colour and resembling jelly.

Check the photos and any help would be really appreciated. I can't work out why just one leaf on one plant had this issue, it's removed now but I don't want to let my guard down yet.

Cheers :love:

20170710_203933.jpg
20170710_203924.jpg
20170710_202620.jpg
20170710_202627.jpg

Back
Top Bottom