When to pot new seeds?

ladylily

Root on my seeds on Tuesday placed in blocks Wednesday. It is now Saturday and they have rooted thru blocks and are about 2" tall. When should I get into pots as they already look good (PK) Have never grown this strain before and would appreciate some advice from all u pros.....

Good question Lady Lilly. If you could post a pic for us it would help out a lot. Here is a link to get your pics on this great site.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

All sounds like it is good. If the roots are coming thru the block then they might need to be in their next pot. What strain are you running?

IMG_068233.JPG
IMG_068135.JPG

Really you can pot those anytime. I wait till I see roots come out the bottom so I know what is going on, then pot them. As long as the rockwool cube and the soil/medium are both warm and moist - not too dry and not too wet, the roots will carry on going on their journey downwards and outwards. Make sure there's no air pocket gap between the bottom of the cube and the 'soil' (or whatever you're planting in). Not usually a problem but I've had issues with it once or twice.

Back
Top Bottom