South India cannabis strain for Rick Simpson Oil preparation

subsrvm

Hi All,

I'm helping my 80 year old dad who is fighting with aggressive Liposarcoma in his tummy.

From the material we got in southern part of India (near Vizag), we aren't sure if it is Indica or Sativa dominant. The smokers say it gives both high and sedative effects. We are confused.

The local name for the stain is "Silavathi" or "Sheelavathi" which the grower says has higher quality and is used for medicinal purpose as well.

We are trying our best and praying god to help us.

Appreciate if anyone can identify this strain, will it produce high THC Rick Simpson Oil.

Hi All,

I'm helping my 80 year old dad who is fighting with aggressive Liposarcoma in his tummy.

From the material we got in southern part of India (near Vizag), we aren't sure if it is Indica or Sativa dominant. The smokers say it gives both high and sedative effects. We are confused.

The local name for the stain is "Silavathi" or "Sheelavathi" which the grower says has higher quality and is used for medicinal purpose as well.

We are trying our best and praying god to help us.

Appreciate if anyone can identify this strain, will it produce high THC Rick Simpson Oil.

Please see the plant photos attached.
IMG-20151227-WA00011.jpg
IMG-20151228-WA0001.jpg

I love RSO oil when i make it i use Cannatonic is a hybrid cross with an MK Ultra mother and G13 Haze father. Cannatonic has been known to have a nearly 1:1 ratio of THC & CBD. The plant in the pic is a Sativa looks like a silver hazes of some sort. God bliss you father hope his ok start of with a grain of rice and every week pick it up he needs 60g in three month thats what Rick simpson for or the best you can do.

Hello,

with my newbie (beginner) eyes I think this is a sativa. Should grow very tall and might do well if you did some lst. Can't remember exactly what it stands for but you have to take the limbs of the plant and gently pry them apart so that there is more sun to more of the plant. You use string (big enough that it won't cut into the limb) and stake it out away from the main body of the plant. Gently with some weights or spikes in the ground. Be careful not to crimp or break the stem or limb. For the highest THC you have to watch the trichomes for colour and transparency. Please look up the trichomes here on this site.

I too am making RSO for my illness and a friends cancer ( and another has Parkinson's). Cloning for more plants is also recommended so that you will have a continual crop for your father. Have him apply it directly to the skin as well. God Bless!! Good Growing!

Hello,

with my newbie (beginner) eyes I think this is a sativa. Should grow very tall and might do well if you did some lst. Can't remember exactly what it stands for but you have to take the limbs of the plant and gently pry them apart so that there is more sun to more of the plant. You use string (big enough that it won't cut into the limb) and stake it out away from the main body of the plant. Gently with some weights or spikes in the ground. Be careful not to crimp or break the stem or limb. For the highest THC you have to watch the trichomes for colour and transparency. Please look up the trichomes here on this site.

I too am making RSO for my illness and a friends cancer ( and another has Parkinson's). Cloning for more plants is also recommended so that you will have a continual crop for your father. Have him apply it directly to the skin as well. God Bless!! Good Growing!

LST is low stress training and from the first post he's saying he's getting the cannabis from the growing so how can he do LST all the handwork is done by the grower . But ya LST Toping lollipoping will help any grow

Hello,

LST is low stress training and from the first post he's saying he's getting the cannabis from the growing so how can he do LST all the handwork is done by the grower Subsrvs is just mailing the oil . But ya LST Toping lollipoping will help any grow

Back
Top Bottom