J1 Seeds

chronicville

Does anyone know where i can get my hands on some J1 seeds

I have consumed some a few years ago. (very delightful)

I am looking to grow some as i can not find it anywhere

I looked up the J13. They look interesting. May have to pick em up on the next order thanks for the heads-up

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have some J-13 x Pennywise from TGA that is how I found out about it. I want to try it but have to many strains on my dance list right now.

I found J1 in one of my books. They only say it is Jack Herer X Skunk 1. No breeder info. Maybe this will help you find a similar strain in case you don't find J1

Anyone ever find these? I would love love love some J1 seeds. So good!!

Does anyone know where i can get my hands on some J1 seeds

I have consumed some a few years ago. (very delightful)

I am looking to grow some as i can not find it anywhere
I found J1 in one of my books. They only say it is Jack Herer X Skunk 1. No breeder info. Maybe this will help you find a similar strain in case you don't find J1
supplement below.
Never heard of J1 but there are J13 strains around that might be worth checking into.

Found this info
J1, or Jack One, is a high-end hybrid strain that is gaining widespread popularity. Although a hybrid, the high-energy effects categorize the strain more on the sativa end of the scale. J1 is a cross between two famous sativas, Skunk #1 and Jack Herer, and is best known for its strong, uplifting, clear-headed buzz that allows for mobility. The flowers are emerald green and frosty with a sweet aroma resembling the unmistakable Jack Herer pungency.
DIFFICULTY
Easy
Moderate
Difficult
HEIGHT
< 30 in
30 in - 78 in
YIELD
0.5 - 1
1 - 3
3 - 6
FLOWERING
7 - 9 wks
10 - 12 wks
STRETCH
< 100%
100 - 200%

Worth it! I was getting some j1 shatter and sauce that was the best. I wish I could locate seeds to keep a mother alive!

I really don't know how that equates to flower. Concentrates can never really tell you about the flower it self. Good is good but it is a concentrate. How much weed did it take to make it?

Just like a high can still be boring even with high THC. It doesn't need to have high THC to make a great high. When it is a concentrate then it has high THC.

Any strain I have bought as flower and grown myself came out different. I expect the same thing would happen with concentrates.

It totally can tell you a difference. They all taste different and have different effects. Even the same brand will vary between batches some. You get even more from it really cause you aren't also burning a ton of smokey plant material with it. Shoot, I can very much tell the difference between the same strain in wax between different growers and which is better.
I had got a bunch of J1 flower in the past when it was able to be found, the shatter and sauce was the same high but cleaner and better. I have like 1 or 2 dabs worth of J1 in the fridge I've been saving for a special occasion cause it's so amazing.
I'll be pressing most of my grow in my sig into rosin with my Dabpress. I'm going to go press some XJ-13 flower I just got out of recommendations here for the strain. Found a seedbank with some xj13 so we'll see how it does since finding j1 has not been successful.

I have been a Really long time smoker and have never been a fan of concentrates. Even in the old days when the hash was good imported stuff.
Something about the natural flower will always keep me coming back. Tolerance has become a problem along the way. I now just grow stronger weed LOL.
The XJ-13 might fill the bill ok. It should be as strong anyway. Never underestimate the ability of Skunk #1 and its hybrids to be happy weed. Sounds like it is the effects you like so much about the high. Happy weed is happy weed concentrate or not.

So the XJ is good, but I also got some Lemon Jack that seems much closer to j1 in effect. Making rosin is as natural as flower, it's just a squished one and no plant matter to muddy your lungs. Here is some before/after from yesterday.

Nice and clean and natural. Things have progressed since the hash days!

I found one site with some supposed Lemon Jack seeds. Anyone used/heard of zenpype.com? They are cheap, so I'm thinking it might be worth a shot, but who knows. It's 6+6free for 20 bucks and are femenized.

Attachments

• 20190224_143949.jpg
    20190224_143949.jpg
    484.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 20190224_152250.jpg
    20190224_152250.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 141
  • 20190224_153213.jpg
    20190224_153213.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 124
  • 20190224_153358.jpg
    20190224_153358.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 87
It might still be Skunk #1 genetics giving you the high you like. My bet is the Lemon part came from Lemon Skunk. As long as a strain has a certain level of THC it is all about the effects. Some of the most popular strains got that way not because they were strong but because they had a great high. Some hybrids have made it stronger, giving it even more of a happy buzz.

It is not about natural to just smoke flower. Mostly old habits I am sure. Almost all concentrates are natural by the time they are consumed. Pressing is intresting but it is still a concentrate. Can't say for sure why I just don't like them. Lifestyle may have a lot to do with it. Someday I will try it. I Still make and use concentrates here and there just for fun. Friends like the shatter I like the water hash more. Pressing will be next. I can redneck something up today if I tried so someday soon maybe.

Cheap seeds are great for starting. It is risky though. You may get just what you bought "Cheap seeds". Cheap seeds waste your money more than the save. Yes there may be good cheap seeds. The money you waste on the ones that suck end making the seeds that worked cost more.

Lemon Shunk is one of the most popular Skunk phenos outright now. It may even be a hybrid of skunk. It may be worth a look. DNA had it at one time. Not cheap by any means but if DNA carries it it should be worth every penny.

Hi ya all I found J1 seeds just dunked them in water last night.

Pacific seed co in Cali Has them.

AWESOME!!! Ordered some up! Are you going to do a grow journal? How ya planning on growing?

Back
Top Bottom