Why No USA Credit Cards?

Seraphis

I was getting ready to put an order together from Herbies and noticed they no longer accept credit cards so I decided to search other seed banks and found a lot of banks aren't taking USA cards anymore.

Does anyone happen to know why?

I know this is old news, but I'm just now reading about it on multiple forums.

Found the response in another thread.

I must need to work on my search skills, because I was coming up dry...

Looks like it's just the credit card companies refusing payment for cannabis products.

Thanks. Yeah that's pretty much the gist of what I've read as well. Some new laws have put restrictions on credit card processors. No idea why it isn't affecting all seedbanks in some countries equally, but the larger businesses seem to be the ones that are affected, and thankfully my favorite seedbank hasn't been affected yet. I've also ordered from a couple other small seedbanks lately and had no issues. I don't know why herbies has been so evasive about the issue. I asked them several times by email, posting in their threads, and pm'ing them - but they wouldn't admit what the problem is. I suppose they have their reasons.

Do you mind recommending the seed banks you use?

I'm still looking for a Herbies replacement since I'm not sending cash in the mail. Other companies like Nirvana, Gorilla, Seedsman, and other normally recommended companies are also affected.

I had to call my card company and tell them to unrestrict purchases to over seas online merchants. It never did fix the denial for one specific company though.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Herbies probably isn't giving the reason for a reason. If you find one that still accepts cards, it would behoove you not to out them on here. Especially since most of the site sponsors are effected, it doesn't take much to connect the dots.

Back
Top Bottom