Seeking specific strains/seeds recommendations

Snugs

Hello all, so I'm in search of specific strains that will help immensely with chronic pain..the kind of pain that won't let you sleep. A strain that will help melt the pain away or knock you out so can one can sleep.

Also looking for strains that give huge boosts in energy to help combat chronic fatigue.

Thanks a lot!

I can't recommend specific strains until I grow and sample my own, but if you want pain relief and something to help you sleep look for Indica strains and/or high CBD strains.

For energy you'll want a Sativa.

I'd recommend checking out Leafly.com (I hope that's a website we can post because it's so informative even though I'm not sure if it's a sponsor). Explore the strains and just look at a whole bunch of them. They have information on what each strain offers and what effects you'll likely get plus the medical effects and possible negatives. For example, Green Crack, a Sativa strain, shows that it's effects are high energetic and happy, medium high uplifted and focused, and medium creative. Then you have the Indica strain Purple Urkle which shows high effects for relaxed and sleepy and medium effects for happy and euphoric, while the medical effects show a high effect for insomnia, pain, and stress, medium effect for depression, and low medium effect for headaches.

A pure Afghan will definitely help you sleep and take care of pain with the ones with energy I do not know I don't really smoke sativas that much but I do grow them

I have a forum called LMAO cloning for dummies if you have any questions you can always ask me there or just come see how easy cloning can actually be

Back
Top Bottom