Okay, I'm a moron, granted, but please help

McCdive

Could someone please explain to me how I an veiw my pics I have posted? Please tell me there is a page I an open and see ALL the pics in thumb nails. Not just 4 or 5 at a time? Cataloging, sorting and referancing pics on 420MAG is insane.
Any help out there? I'd like to see what I uploaded by date and have no idea how to find them. OTHER than to start a post and click my photos. If I go to "gallery" in my profile, it just shows a big link list. What the hell am I doing wrong????

Thanks, Andy.

I think "Nutty" would be a better name for me, Professor. lol Thanks for your tip. The clicking on user name does it for me! Damn.... I get so frustrated with technology.
I still hate the pic system here..... sigh.

:thanks::thumb::high-five::Namaste:

its not too bad once you get the hang of it , to post your pictures , see the little camera 5 from the smiley face to the right click there and that will put your pics in a a little box and you can post what ones you want :)
this is when you are posting in a fresh post box, so below me there is a quick reply box, thats where you can reply and add pics , if you understand me lol

this is what your looking for to post picture on your thread , when you post a new post , just above you will see this

P1070979.JPG

when you want to post a picture you click the little camera 3rd from the right :)

P1070978.JPG

its as easy as that :thumb:

this is what your looking for to post picture on your thread , when you post a new post , just above you will see this

P1070979.JPG

when you want to post a picture you click the little camera 3rd from the right :)

P1070978.JPG

its as easy as that :thumb:

Professor, I'm whooped! I'm just tiered tonight. it's almost 5:30 am and I've been at this all night. hahaha.
I'll stop back and try to make sence of what you posted tomorrow. Thanks for steering me in the right direction!!

Always, Andy.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom