100 degrees Florida heat genetics

saltybluegrass

Anyone know an auto that can grow in this heat? I’m sure the entire 90 days will be this hot.
Or what’s the next best option in Photos?
Thanks

Are you growing inside or outside? If inside, is the environment temp and humidity controlled? I'm in the Northeast.... Its been in the upper 80F, and 60-80% RH. Battling the heat, but the humidity is my problem.

It's a weed. It grows in Jamaica, Mexico, Thailand, and the damn hottest and most humid place in the world: Vietnam. Lots of circulation and ventilation and you should be OK. My greenhouse gets above 90 almost every sunny day. That's assuming autos aren't especially heat sensitive. Never grown one.

Are you growing inside or outside? If inside, is the environment temp and humidity controlled? I'm in the Northeast.... Its been in the upper 80F, and 60-80% RH. Battling the heat, but the humidity is my problem.
Outside
I forgot about the damned equatorial countries this shit originated in.
I just know once all these hybrids started, they liked inside climate control

It's a weed. It grows in Jamaica, Mexico, Thailand, and the damn hottest and most humid place in the world: Vietnam. Lots of circulation and ventilation and you should be OK. My greenhouse gets above 90 almost every sunny day. That's assuming autos aren't especially heat sensitive. Never grown one.

i was worried about temp for a while. after a while kind of forgot about it.
but my temp was only around 80

guess it depends in what kind of light you got, certain ones are really hot

i had a POS led light thats name sounds like a viper, my tent hit 100* in the fall. so it all depends really

outdoor plants are exposed to stress from the start and adapt better than an indoor plant being blasted and hot AF from a crappy ass chinese led though lol

sativas= equatorial better with heat
indica=mountainous-more temperate weather, better with cold

its all about vpd. acquaint yourself with the knowledge and concept of it :) if you are hotter than normal, supply moisture and RH to make your plants able to even breathe and not reflect the light but ABSORB IT. :) dm me i get by with no ac all year long.
DSC_0112.JPG

Anyone know an auto that can grow in this heat? I’m sure the entire 90 days will be this hot.
Or what’s the next best option in Photos?
Thanks
I’m sorry evidently I’ve started 2 posts
Girl Scout cookie - soil - outside - I’ve got what looks like tobacco worm spots

Attachments

• E972AFF3-FADA-4892-B2C1-AE94FE811D70.jpeg
    E972AFF3-FADA-4892-B2C1-AE94FE811D70.jpeg
    540.3 KB · Views: 78
  • BFD96564-5739-4C51-9474-6116072ACEE0.jpeg
    BFD96564-5739-4C51-9474-6116072ACEE0.jpeg
    437.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 4C90E848-C24D-4A10-B54D-55BC2146619B.jpeg
    4C90E848-C24D-4A10-B54D-55BC2146619B.jpeg
    695.7 KB · Views: 74
A plant can control its local environment in a manner similar to animal sweating. They can open their stomas to release moisture that will evaporate. One reason why it's cooler in the shade of a tree or bush. There is a mini-climate surrounding a cluster of plants, or a really full single one. As long as the soil is moist, the soil will be cooler than the ambient temperature, and that is where the plants feed.

Back
Top Bottom