100% germination

Status
Not open for further replies.

InbredEd

everyone always bitches when things dont go well so i do the opposite. i wet 8 seeds and theyve all popped in 24 hours. ive never done this either so even at the hands of a moron i had success. i will use GYO again soon

Seeds are unstopable if put in a warm damp place. I always start them in the nursery under 24 hour florecent lights and it never ever failes

Don't get me wrong I "drowned" 5 White Rhinos once by over watering. I've forgotten to water the babies after 4 or 5 days once or twice. What I'm trying to say is the "nursery" under 90% RH Under 24 hour light (provides the heat and keeps the warm 24 hours/day. It's my opinion this is the best way to "hatch" the future crop. (especially if you have really really expensive or rare seeds.

I've used them once and had all 11 seeds pop. Fast delivery, within 2 weeks and I live across the pond from them. I think they have good pricing also and will use them in the future.

I just ordered my fourth order from them. Only seeds that didn't germinate were from a sealed breeders pack. All single seeds 100% so far. Nice selection and they keep adding new breeders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom