12/12 Nomercy Grow PIX' All HTCC Winning Strains

@@&&@%$#(#((#( !!!! Got hit by pirates! I am so pissed I can hardly see straight. I don't think It wasn't a targeted thing as I got burglarized also. I'm sure it was a standard theft that they just found a bonus. All grow equipment and genetics (Thousands) and 4 nearly finished plants gone! Was a nightmare doing cleanup prior to calling police for insurance purposes. Sometimes life really sucks. This sets me back at least 5 months. Thanks to all for your support. Stay green. Hope to be back when I get up and running again.

Request that this be put in the incomplete journals or removed.

@@&&@%$#(#((#( !!!! Got hit by pirates! I am so pissed I can hardly see straight. I don't think It wasn't a targeted thing as I got burglarized also. I'm sure it was a standard theft that they just found a bonus. All grow equipment and genetics (Thousands) and 4 nearly finished plants gone! Was a nightmare doing cleanup prior to calling police for insurance purposes. Sometimes life really sucks. This sets me back at least 5 months. Thanks to all for your support. Stay green. Hope to be back when I get up and running again.

Request that this be put in the incomplete journals or removed.

Dogman, i'm so sorry to hear about that bro, but you know what they say, that which does not kill me only makes me stronger!, once you're up and running again my friend, u'll have that much more knowledge to start off with, and THAT no one can steal from you! good luck and best wishes:ganjamon:

Used to live far away from any towns. Been there, done that. No arrests ever made.

Bought cams (afterwards).

If it ever happens again I will have the option of handing Johnny a dvd with surveillance footage or addressing the problem myself.

But I've since also moved so the whole thing is 100x less likely to happen again. Still...

Hope you have video.

Good luck on recovery (etc.).

Back
Top Bottom