12 site Ebb and Grow/ 1000w on a mover?

simondetroit

I want to set up a 12 site EBB and grow system. I already have a mover with a 6 ft rail that I can add to. In my perfect world I would put 2 600's possibly on a mover for a 12 site system? But currently I cant get 2 lights. So I'm considering these 2 options: 1.) get a 1000 hps and put it on the mover. 2.) Just get a 600 Hps and Don't do the 12 site EBB. Eventually I could get another 600?
:peace::thanks:

I would go with the single 600. It should do the trick on a mover to give your plants a decent amount of light, after you harvest you can get another one with the $ or savings.

Having 2 600w creates a way better coverage area for a table like that rather than 1 100 watter.

I have the Ebb N Grow and I have 2 1K HPS's on rails
go with 1 1000 now and another later if you can. the cost of buying a 600 vs a 1000 is the same
the mover allows you to keep the lanmp closer...I keep mine as low as 10" with no burning.

Thanks guys. I wanted to know your opinion. If I'm running a single 600 hps on a 6ft rail and want to keep the plants small do you think I could do 14 plants? How many realistically with the 1000hps? Once I start running 2 lights on the rail Im assuming that doesnt mean I can just double the amount of plants...correct? I figure the 2nd light will let me add a few extra plants but with much better coverage/results?

Back
Top Bottom