130 Watt CFL Grow - DIY Small Space - BK

Hey man great looking plants just a question for you that cfls you are using are they red spectrum blue spectrum or both because I saw you used them your entire grow and I plan to use CFL's in my next grow and am still trying to gauge how much I really need of each color spectrum

Thanks Cmitch! I used two 23w 6500k cfl's when the clone was young and small. Then one 23 watt and one of the large 65 watters before introducing both 65's.

The 65 watt bulbs are 2700 kelvin :thumb:

Tonight was harvest night! 48 hours of darkness before harvest. 65 days of flowering.

420_3731.jpg

420_3741.jpg

420_3751.jpg

420_3761.jpg

420_377.jpg

420_378.jpg

420_379.jpg

420_380.jpg

420_381.jpg

420_382.jpg

I like to pluck the large fan leaves off while the plant is still potted. Then do a little more fine pruning as I cut the colas off.

Naked pics :love:

420_384.jpg

420_392.jpg

420_391.jpg

420_390.jpg

420_389.jpg

420_386.jpg

420_385.jpg

Looks great yarddog, congrats.

Thanks for following along OG! Plus rep for positivity.

great job yarddog, those are some sexy nugs!

I like sexy nugs :love: Well put twoshoes, and thank you. + rep to you for using the word, sexy! yeah!

YUMyum...i want some

I wish I could toke one out with ya miwa. I'll be sure to give a smoke report. Of course + rep to you miwa, for following along in this journey.

Wow look at them nugs! When they are cured enter these for Oct NOTM contest. With 70% weight lost from 250g you should get over 6oz final weight!!

Thanks Twelve! I'm thinkin that was a typo and should say 2oz...right? Shoot, I pull 6 zips from one plant I'm a happy man!

I'll post up some dry pics soon. Should know final weight by Sunday :thumb:

Congrats on your harvest! Those nugs looks amazing. How did you dry them?

Thanks a bunch Twelve!

I don't know why I didn't cover drying in this journal. :oops:

I hung the cut colas in the dark closet with a fan on low to move the air around. The small colas took almost 3 days, the larger two for almost 4 days. I don't like to wait until the branch snaps. I feel it gets too dry. I also believe that may be more true with larger colas, idk.

After hanging I did some fine trimming then cut each individual nug off the branch. From there I put them in the large mason jars. I open the jars occasionally each day along with spinning them so the nugs mingle a little.
I burp the jars for a week or so.

Gratz on a great grow! Thinking about doing exactly the same, I hope...Could you give a report on the odor while flowering? I need to remain a tad stealthy and have heard mixed reports ranging from a pine forest to head turning from the sidewalk, lol, curious what your's was like?

Back
Top Bottom