1st Grow: Hydroponics & Mystery Seeds

Is it possible to put your water container from under the table to outside the tent so you can get your table lower and create some more headroom.

Wow Killian you just blew my mind with that idea. But would the water drain completely out of the tray if it was lower than the reservoir? Would the water pressure force all the water out of the tray and up the tube, or would there still be a little water left in the tray?

Just did some research and I don't think the tray can be below the reservoir since only gravity is pushing the water out oh well. I'll just have to work with the space I've got, I'm not too concerned about getting a massive harvest this time around but more so just learning the process.

So the other plant turned out to be a male and I had to toss it ):
Here are some roots though
IMG_0899.JPG

The one lady is about 1.5 weeks into flower now and she's filling out real nice. Starting to look like a lil tree should.

IMG_0906.JPG

I've got some plant tape pulling out a couple of the tops in an effort to let some light through the canopy and to keep the her from flying too close to the sun, but besides that I'm done with any training and I'll leave it on autopilot!

I'll also be out of town for about three weeks starting Friday, so it really will be on autopilot... That's the beauty of hydroponics though.

It's safe to say there won't be any new content until after Christmas, but let me know what you guys do when you have to leave your plants for an extended period of time. My soil growing friends just say there's "no vacation" but I'm determined this can work.

Merry Christmas,
BBG

Hey guys, back again with another update. The buds have packed on some meat since last week and are starting to look nice n frosty, but a lot of my leaves are rapidly turning yellow! I'm thinking it's a nitrogen deficiency because I haven't changed my nute mix in about a month so I'm going to change it tonight, as week 5 seems to early for the plant to start cannibalizing itself.

Here are some pics of the buds :) and the yellow leaves ):

IMG_1003.JPG
IMG_1005.JPG
IMG_1004.JPG
IMG_1006.JPG

If anyone has advice on the yellow leaves I'd appreciate it!
Thanks and peace

It’s been two weeks since I last posted here and although it doesn’t seem like much growth has occurred day to day the buds are finally fattening up and pistils are turning brown.

Here’s a shot from January 9th:
AA7A479B-5D69-453C-868F-77D869C1FFC6.jpeg

And here’s a nice bud shot from yesterday:
08A48C17-E982-477B-8C8C-864D7542AF6E.jpeg

Some nights have gotten into the 50° range which has given the buds some pretty nice colors.

Today is day 46 of flowering so it’s looking like this is the home stretch! Since it’s bagseed I don’t know how long it should take to finish.

Does anyone have an estimate based on these photos?

On your next grow if you want to keep the height down think about doing a scrog and growing em out wide and low. Looking great!

On your next grow if you want to keep the height down think about doing a scrog and growing em out wide and low. Looking great!
Thanks Sativuhhh, I was lucky enough to be in Amsterdam for Christmas and picked up some feminized Critical and Fat Banana seeds that I plan to clone/scrog sometime soon...
Your grow looks awesome by the way, I’m impressed with those lights you got on amazon. Can’t wait to see them in full flower

What’s up people
The buds are looking awesome and really starting to test my patience at this point!

Check it out
D0DFE66D-03CD-44F4-9939-95646802A53C.jpeg

And here’s a gem

52D7DD59-65F9-4534-9E3B-0EE1F173557E.jpeg

Most of the leaves are dead on the plant now and temps have been consistently below 70°. Bud looks awesome though... Any time now...

They’re all cloudy right now and I’m hoping for a happy medium so I’m thinking of flushing for a couple days and then harvesting once I see the first amber trichomes
Im in the no flush club:)
@InTheShed would you be so kind?

Back
Top Bottom