1st Grow Journal

Spliff Twister

While this is not my first time growing this is going to be my first grow journal.

I have 7 super kush clones growing from 2 huge plants that are now in flowering. I have 2 green grack plants and 1 sour diesel. The 2 gc's and 1 sd are in the rockwool and the 7 super kush are still in the rooting tray. I haven't had the time or money sence I got my puppies to get more cubes but I'm going to try and do that today or tomorrow.

Things are a little backwards at my house right now as 2 two plants i have flowering where gonig to be mother plants but I opted for a diffrent strain so I am flowering them in my veg room.

I and using a hydroponics flood and drain system whith general hydroponics as the food I am feeding them now. I plant to get new food before I flower them as I haven't liked the results I have been seeing with general hydropoins, also I set up a friends grow room and gave him cutting's and helped take care of his plants. everything being the same other the food his plants yeilded more. If anyone was some advise on some really great food for hydro I'm all ears.

As of right now I had feed all 10 plants but when I get the rockwool cubes I will hook up my pump. Right now they are vegging under a Sun System T5 florecent fixture.
I may or may not do a sea of green as I am only going to flower 1 gc and the 7 sk right now enles I get cutting off the other one and they root and catch up quick enough which they might. I am toping the one I am going to flower alot to try and keep it bushy ahile giving the super kush clones time to catch up and have a chance at getting nice buds.

I will flower them with a 600 hps. I have my exauste and intake already hooked up but still need to find 1 or 2 super small oscilating fans for inside.
I am flowerinng them inside a hydro hut mini.

clones.JPG

clones_SKush.JPG

green_crack_sour_dea_s.JPG

gc_Sd.JPG

:peace: I dont know why, but I'm fascinated by ebb & flows. Wont try it though for whatever reason. This'll be dope grow.:peace:

Ok here are a couple pictures of the would have been mother plants the Super Kush came from. As you can tell they are way out of hand starting at my knees they go atleast 6" probobly more over my head. LoL out of hand out of control but I think I will get no less then 2 oz of the lager one and 1-2 from the smaller. Note the smaller one isnt really smaller it just curves at the bottom hardcore so thats whay it looks shorter. Also note my vegging is in my flowering room and my flowering planrs are in my vegging room. I'm flipped around but got the plan to get them all sorted out so not worried.

skmother1.JPG

skmother.JPG

skmother2.JPG

skmother3.JPG

Sorry I couldnt get my arm high enough to get pictures of the buds but there are a lot of nice buds forming. My out plant was 2' when it was done flowering it yield 22 grams lol these are way larger and nug size seems same at 3rdish weeks into flowering. When you give this strian plent of light it seems to bud very fast. Forming nice dense nuggits. I had this strian in a grow where it really wasn't getting that much light and i didn't really get much bud in return. Looking foward to these two grows. hoping to get the first 2 done and harvested and mostly cured in time for Christmas. Will see if it happens but the last time I grew the super kush it finished in 45 days so who knows.

Update so I think i will be flowering them shortly. Al I need is some ducting and a visit to my local hydro store for more food. I take some better pictures when I rearange them for flowering.

gc_sd_sk_3.JPG

gc_sd_sk.JPG

cg_sd_sk_2.JPG

What happened with your grow brother?
Please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom