1st Self Grown Grow

Wounded soldiers when I got home today. Lying on the ground. Beckoning for a medic. Allowed them to dry out to much and flopped they did. Ironically I was at store buying a fan to keep heat below 85, preferably between 75 and 80. Well.. if it first we don't succeed. Move on and do better next time. Not to mention last Dance with Mary Jane was on the radio. Oh the irony.

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Currently on life support..

I know the feeling mate. Sorry to hear. It's quite resilient and could surprise you.

28e2fc847b218b15df00f1ce87a1a14b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using 420

I definately did not water thoroughly as I should of. It'd dried out. I barely got to the point of seeing first set of serrated leaves. Only able to steady temp at about 82 degrees at night. I think issues are stale dry air, poor watering habits and cheap soil.

I'll grow on. No worries. Just wondering how to control climate best. I'd like to stay simple and hands on as possible. I work 9-5 basically. So I must water schedule around that. I presume water thoroughly in morning on watering days.

And. Several seeds were placed in cupowater today and others directly into soil to germinate.

Reinforcements are on the way!!

What is your humidity looking like? My tent ranges from 72 during the dark period to 84.5 during the light with a rh average of 45. Kinda dry and hot with the lights on but I haven't had any problems thus far. Love your resilience. Keep it growing brotha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What is your humidity looking like? My tent ranges from 72 during the dark period to 84.5 during the light with a rh average of 45. Kinda dry and hot with the lights on but I haven't had any problems thus far. Love your resilience. Keep it growing brotha.

Thankfully these are currently bagseeds from really dank stuff that I've collected over a few years. I sure hope to flourish a crop. And even gain a mother. Oh the goals keep this guy motivated.

I don't know the humidity. Though it must be relatively dry since I'm located in New England. It's cool out here this time year typically.

I've never not propagated and direct plant seed into soil. So hoping one of those seeds direct, at least has one break soil.

I'm doing 24 hr light as seedlings once they break soil. Figure, why not. More light, more growth.

I'd invest in a hygrometer aka humidity gauge. Cheap as hell and will help you control your climate. I grabbed a thermometer with humidity gauge from Home Depot for $3

I Definately just didn't water properly for yesterday specifically. These babies are starting life in a hard way. But, at this point; I figure if I nurture them back to health, that they'll reward me kindly. Just maybe.

I started my first grow with seeds directly into soil. This time around I tried the paper towel method. It worked great. 5 out of 6 germinated but only 2 have survived so far. The other 3 in soil sprouted a little slower.

I'd invest in a hygrometer aka humidity gauge. Cheap as hell and will help you control your climate. I grabbed a thermometer with humidity gauge from Home Depot for $3

How does humidity dramatically effect plants? At all stages is plant effected by environment lacking or excessing humidity. I imagine it has something to do with how the plant transpires c02 and feeds/breathes persay. Healthy avenues for nuts and energy to be passed. Ideal humidity is around...? No need for humidity dome once first serrated leaves show. Correct?

I started my first grow with seeds directly into soil. This time around I tried the paper towel method. It worked great. 5 out of 6 germinated but only 2 have survived so far. The other 3 in soil sprouted a little slower.

Three in soil, where they placed in same climate as ones in paper towels?

Three in soil, where they placed in same climate as ones in paper towels?

Ie. Dark, warm. And the how often did you mist or water the seeds in soil. And did you water thoroughly or just mist top when germinating the seeds in soil.

From what I have researched. Huidity during veg should be around 40 to 60 percent. As your plants get bigger they produce more humidity through transpiration. Basically they produce more water vapor which results in higher humidity. I'm nust sayin that dry is not good but your plants will produce the neccessary humidity relevant to your space. Damn, I must be stoned

From what I have researched. Huidity during veg should be around 40 to 60 percent. As your plants get bigger they produce more humidity through transpiration. Basically they produce more water vapor which results in higher humidity. I'm nust sayin that dry is not good but your plants will produce the neccessary humidity relevant to your space. Damn, I must be stoned

I see. I consider the space large because light is not fully enclosed into the area. Light leaks out the closet and air is nor being circulated exceptionally well. Hm.. drawing board. Though, I like the setups settings potential.

Tidbit: I added a single t5 now.

The ones in soil I kept in the tent with the lights on 24/7. Keep them moist (I used warm tap water)The paper towel germs I checked on them every 8 hours or so. I randomly put them on a heating pad when I wasn't at work. You can also make a cheap humidity dome out of old water bottles too keep them warm if in soil

Back
Top Bottom