2 Guilty in Large Michigan Marijuana Growing Business

Roachclip

Two of eleven people accused of running a multimillion-dollar marijuana-growing business in Macomb County have pleaded guilty. Paul Ellis of Warren and Louie Arant formerly of Hazel Park pleaded guilty to several charges including drug possession and conspiracy. Arant now lives in Georgia.

Both charges are felonies punishable by up to 15 years in prison. Sentencing is set for April 20th. The 2 men entered the pleas during a pretrial arraignment. Police arrested the suspects last fall. Investigators raided several upscale homes in the county to find about 1,000 marijuana plants worth 3 million dollars.

WLNS
© Copyright 2000 - 2005 WorldNow and WLNS
WLNS 6 News

Whiteboy was a child. That the government used as a pawn.

It's unfortunate to know that and many more stories like it being true.

You see lives ruined or lost over it all

With no care of help from the officials that caused it.

Dissolving Michigan police should be a priority. Too much corruption

Whiteboy was a child. That the government used as a pawn.

It's unfortunate to know that and many more stories like it being true.

You see lives ruined or lost over it all

With no care of help from the officials that caused it.

Dissolving Michigan police should be a priority. Too much corruption
Sounds like CPD dirty 🐖 s. CL🍀

original post was 2005. they'd be out even if they got the full 15 lol

Stepdad did 10 years probation over a roach found in the ashtray.

that's just draconian. even pre-legal the attitude up here was much different.

I got a minor in possession of a dime bag at 14 they took my license till I was 26. Now they want to overturn convictions like they didn't happen.

i had small amounts confiscated once or twice pre-legal, but never charged. i had my car searched once with a QP+ hidden in it. if it had been found i woulda spent close to federal time - 2+ years. the difference is the amount needed to hit the threshold for trafficking.

i had small amounts confiscated once or twice pre-legal, but never charged. i had my car searched once with a QP+ hidden in it. if it had been found i woulda spent close to federal time - 2+ years. the difference is the amount needed to hit the threshold for trafficking.
Plenty of room in the prisons lol always vacancies for anything

I’ll tell you from past experience that there’s nothing that will scare you worse than seeing the United States of America Vs. your name. CL🍀

I’ve seen too many times how unfair the Court system is. Smh I was being held in Fl. on a stupid b.s. charge n until I pleaded guilty they’re were no bail but time served n small fine for guilty. CL🍀
Been there. Was up in Canada on a trip. Ended up wrong way in a one way. Was jailed for 3days before seeing a judge. Was told to pay 800$ or 30days in jail. Trip ended. Drove back home.

Back
Top Bottom